Tuesday, September 24, 2013

New Release-- Fresh Squeazed Stamps (Day 1)

Hello! Welcome to Day 1 of the September new release from Fresh Squeezed Stamps! This set "Say Anything" comes with many wonderful sentiments and a super fun image! It is sort of like the wave or bracket...depending how you look at it! Here is my take on this set!
i love you
 Do you miss seeing the creative light bulb? Here it is!
Ding---> You can keep the layers minimal simply by using Washi Tape, Glossy Accent (for the heart) and add a few small gems/pearls...

I had a few more idea as to how to use this set! I love a stamp set that makes you THINK! 
I hope you stop by at Fresh Squeezed Stamps and check out the DT's inspiring work! ALERT: There is a giveaway that ends midnight tonight (Sept 24, Eastern Time).

Have yourself a great day!

25 comments:

Brenda said...

This is such a beautiful CAS design Virginia! Love how you used the "bracket" to make a design.

sandie said...

oh wonderful Virginia, I am so excited a new release is happening-I am going away so will probably miss the chance to win a set but will try when I can-you know I am a fan!

Sheila H said...

Cute design and fun colors, Virginia! I can tell this is a great stamp set.

Tasnim said...

so SO pretty!!! love this card!

BabyBokChoy said...

I Love the bracket design on this card!~!!

joy said...

So sweet - love this pretty CAS design, Virginia!

Miriam Prantner said...

So pretty! That washi you chose is perfect!

conil said...

Gotta say this color combo is calling to me...& the lace with the sweet little brackets is really nice.

Barb said...

Love this gorgeous CAS card, Virginia!

Barb Ghig said...

I love how you used the 'Bracket' on your card, and with the lace border, it has such a lovely feminine touch! Such a beautiful CAS card!

Kelly Griglione said...

oooh, red/pink/brown is gorgeous together! Love how you have your sentiment in the border!!

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Lovely card Virginia! Such a warm colour palette, perfect for the sentiment, and I love how all the brackets lead you to it.

Deepti said...

Beautiful, the pink and brown go so well, I would have never realized before seeing this card :)

Niki G said...

Love how you framed your sentiment with the border stamp!

Nonni said...

What a sweet card! I love all the ideas you've put to this one, your placing the sentiment is my favorite thing of all. So cute!

Annette Allen said...

awesome card...

Paula S. said...

Terrific card design and great tips too!

~amy~ said...

Love the layering without the added bulk (=extra postage)!

Tracey McNeely said...

Virginia I love the way you broke up the graphic image, fabulous!

lenny said...

Beautiful CAS card!! Wow!!

Dawn Turley said...

gorgeous washi Virginia. This is a beautiful card.

Katie Ann Brooks said...

So sweet! I always love your bling (pearl, sequin, enamel dots, etc.) placement. When I do mine I often think of your sequin technique...blowing them across the page! Love it and love your work!

Leigh Penner said...

Lovely!

Greta said...

Creative use of that border stamp--love it!

Maureen Morton said...

This card has so much action.....and is so nice and flat! Tape is not my friend, but you've used it beautifully. Love this!