Wednesday, September 25, 2013

New Release-- Fresh Squeazed Stamps (Day 2)

Hello! It's Day 2 for the Fresh Squeezed Stamps new release! This set called Frightfully Delightful is definitely delightful! The images are perfect for creating any scene card! Because it is so versatile,
I decided to make tags!tags-2
 Often I don't seem to have enough tags around the house. Aren't these owls adorable!?
 I had fun stamping the bottle and black bird!! I added some glitter, too!
 Halloween is the time that I could really use lots of tags for my treats and gift bags for friends and neighbors!
  Don't have tags?
Ding---> I don't have tag dies like this set! But that doesn't stop me from making my own tags. I happen to have a few ready-made tags, so I just used them as template and make my own! I'd say...save the money for die cuts that you can not easily duplicate! I still want that tag die though!

Hope you like what you see! Please check out Fresh Squeezed Stamps and I am sure this set will totally put you in the Halloween mood!
Alert: there is a giveaway that ends at midnight tonight (Sept 25, Eastern time). Hurry!
Thanks for stopping by!

21 comments:

Sheila H said...

These are definitely adorable, Virginia. The popped up bird and glittered bottle look great on your Kraft tags. I like the DP you used to ground them.

Cris G said...

These tags are great, Virginia! And that "Frankenowl" stamp is hilarious. Very cute!

Veronica Z said...

Virginia, your Halloween tags are so cute!

Loly Borda-Towery said...

Your tags are adorable Virginia! Love that owl! TFS

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Cute tags Virginia! Love the bottle with the touch of glitter!

Annette Allen said...

now these are the cutest.. that little owl is just adorable..

Barb said...

What a fun set of tags, V! Love the cute images! The paper you used is perfect for Halloween and love the bit of sparkle! ♥

BabyBokChoy said...

gosh owl cute are these?!! :)

Tracey McNeely said...

The sweetest tags even Virginia! I mean spooky...

conil said...

Aren't these the cutest tags ever? So adorable...the owl with the stitches makes me laugh out loud.

alexandra s.m. said...

Brilliant Virginia!
As you can imagine I LOVE your kraft tags!
Thank You~

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Love these tags V! So cute and this set is pretty cute! I don't do many Halloween sets because I just don't use them much, but it is growing on me more and more. I applied for the next FSS DT, wish me luck!

Barb Ghig said...

Such charming tags, Virginia! I love your details and how you paired your elements...so CUTE, and your matching reinforcers really make your tags pop on the Kraft background! Fun project!

Susan F. said...

Those tags are absolutely adorable!

Cindy C. said...

Super cute!!

Leigh Penner said...

Fabulous tags, Virginia!

Greta said...

Such cute tags, Virginia!

Maureen Morton said...

These are a bunch of fun, Virginia! Not a fan of the holiday, but I love the cute Halloween images. The addition of glitter on the bottle is perfect. You will have happy trick-or-treaters, for sure.

Linda R said...

Oh my goodness these tags are so darn cute... I LOVE Them..

Hugs~

Joni nina Andaya said...

This are so Awesome! What a perfect way to create these adorable tags! So...so cute :)

chrystinanoel.com said...

oh my goodness gracious, so flipping adorable. (this was a very useful comment, I know)