Wednesday, October 30, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog

This is my 2nd post today. For the Fresh Squeezed Stamps new release, please scroll down or click here
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello! It's my blog day over CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog !
 Here is project #1Wish Big
Special features:
1. I applied various Distressed Inks over part of the Chevron stencil (by Studio Calico) to create an unique background.
2. To create more visual interests, I added the distressed chipboard and faux stitching.
3. The bold sentiment from Bold Wishes is perfect with this. 
4. Stamp the sentiment in light and darker shades of inks to create a bigger impact!
 Project #2Many Thanks
Special features: Add that Midas touch (gold!!) into your Thanksgiving card/tag! 
Supplies: Amber Waves , Oval Tag Die , pattern paper (American Crafts), smooth gold embossing powder (Michael's), ribbons and twines, gold card stock, oval die cut (Spellbinders).

Please leave me your comment/feedback over CAS-ual Fridays Stamps.The comment feature in this post has been turned off. I sincerely thank you for stopping by to check my projects out! 
Hope you have a super day!