Thursday, October 10, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps--Funky Square Tags


Today is Day 3 for the new release of CAS-ual Fridays Stamps!! Hope you are loving all the new releases so far. Today is the final installment for the new release. We have this new die set called Funky Square Tags. This is an AWESOME and well-thought-out die design! I had so much fun that I easily created 4 different tags! Funky Square Fri-Dies
Supplies: Basic Grey paper,  Bold Wishes (Cas-ual Fridays Stamps), alcohol inks, cork paper, 4 Petal Fri Die, Funky Square Tags, twines from The Twinery

I gave away two tags to card making friends while I was in Chicago. Not only do I miss my friends there..., I also miss the deep dish pizza!!!!!
I had the best deep dish (they call it "stuffed") pizza over at Edwardo's in Hyde Park near the University of Chicago.
See what I mean?

I hope you check out CAS-ual Fridays Stamp Blog and be sure to leave a comment for the giveaway! Thanks so much for stopping by!

22 comments:

Sheila H said...

Nice tags - the cork one is my favorite!

richardbreaks said...

So fun! Wheee!

Sue McRae said...

These tags are so fun! Love the bright stripey colours of the alcohol ink tag.

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Such cute little tags Virginia! *Love* the coloured stripe one with the alcohol inks!

jusaweecatnap said...

Love seeing all the different backgrounds with a simple embellishment on top--so cute. Alexia looks happily stuffed--with pizza! Would love to hear more about your trip to Chicagoland.

Tracey McNeely said...

So cute Virginia and I love your colours!

Cindy C. said...

Very cute tags Virginia!

Kelly Griglione said...

There's my tag!!! Awesome : )

PS. I haven't told you yet how much Logan (the 9 year old) is in love with you and your 5 spice nuts! He ate half the package on the first night, and then has been pacing himself so that he doesn't run out too soon. He usually doesn't get excited about food, at all, so this is quite special. He wants to know when I'm going to "see your Virginia friend again?"!

conil said...

These tags are such a great size and you embellished them so well. Me and my waistline really didn't need to see that pizza...now I'm off to have a snack.

Maureen Morton said...

Now I understand why you travel....for the food! Ha! Love it. These tags rock! I'm so partial to the color swipe one with the great pearl accent. Glorious!

lenny said...

MMMM ... there's that yummy pizza again!! I could really ate that one!! It looks DELICIOUS!!

Great square tags!! So fun!! Love how you embellished them!

Annette Allen said...

oh my word those tags are awesome.. great designs..

I have had that pizza don't you just love it..

Susan F. said...

Oh, I like those!

Lin said...

Love your tags, especially the cork one! And now I'm hungry :)))

Miriam Prantner said...

These are seriously gorgeous! You know which one my favorite is, right? It involves alcohol ;)

Pamela said...

Oh I love the tag in the bottom left!! Are those colours from alcohol inks or pattern paper? It's gorgeous!

Barb Ghig said...

I love how unique your tags are, Virginia! I think square tags are a great idea, too...perfect for cards and gifts!

Now, that looks like some AMAZING deep dish pizza! I always forget that they put the sauce on top...I'll bet it was really delicious!

alexandra s.m. said...

Heeheehee...Alexia matches the deep dish pizza!
Thank you so much for sharing that and your lovely tags too of course!

xx

Linda R said...

Your tags look amazing. And the pizza sure does look yummy.

Hugs~

Greta said...

Such bright, cheery, unique tags--love 'em!

Rose said...

fun tags :)

Alice Wertz said...

really fun tags, V!! great colors and textures. mmmm... that stuffed pizza looks soooooo yummy!