Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Fresh Squeezed Stamps New Release (Day 1)

Welcome to the October's new release from Fresh Squeezed Stamps! As part of the DT, I am just too happy to play these new stamps and share my projects with you! I am loving this new set called "Hello December". This card sample is one of the many possibilities that you can create! The sentiment is so fun that I got creative and made this following card...
Dear Santa
I applied paint splatter and then used water color pen to make the messy background. Then, I stamped the sentiment and cut it out. I then distressed the edges...as you can see, it is FUN!

I hope you take some time to check out the new cards from my fellow design team mates! AND be sure to leave a comment over Fresh Squeezed Stamps!for a chance to win yourself some new stamps!
Thanks for stopping by!

19 comments:

Cris G said...

I love your messy background, Virginia. That sentiment is soooo funny! I love the way you placed it, looks like the paper has burned in the center... and I love the way you added the twine, too. Gorgeous and funny card!

sandie said...

Fab bacground-love all the splashes and the funky use of the twine x

joy said...

So, so cute, Virginia. Love that background piece.

Sheila H said...

Very cool background, Virginia. And I have to laugh at the sentiment :)

Barb said...

Aren't you clever!! This is so much fun, Virginia! Love your creativity!

Miriam Prantner said...

SO fun! Love that artsy piece you created with the torn away paper!

conil said...

This sentiment is a real giggle but the way you designed the card is awesome. From the way you applied the twine to the splattered background, reminds me of a naughty kid.

Rachel W K said...

this is awesome! grungy and gorgeous at the same time
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com

maria f. said...

Lovin' the twine tied like on a present!

Barb Ghig said...

I love the 'Artsy' feel of this card, Virginia! Your splatters and watercoloring is so fun and I love how you criss-crossed the twine to resemble a package...so clever!

Tracey McNeely said...

Fantastic background Virginia! Such a fun idea for your card.

Erin said...

Virginia, your card is super cute!

donna mikasa said...

Oh, this is too cute, Virginia! I would get the stamp set and CASE this!

Annette Allen said...

heehee this is too fun..

Greta said...

I can tell you had fun with this one--cute, Virginia!

yyam said...

Super fun! Love that artsy background and the way you tied your twine!

~amy~ said...

I love this!

Deepti said...

wohooooo brilliant, genius idea. Love the artsy feel and the colors terrific :)

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Totally fun card for a totally fun sentiment!! Love how this looks like a package that someone has started to rip open - someone has some 'splaining to Santa for sure!!