Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Fresh Squeezed Stamps New Release (Day 2)

Hello! It's Day 2 for the new release over  Fresh Squeezed Stamps
You are going to love this set " Inside Scoop: Holiday" because it makes holiday card-making SO MUCH EASIER! The sentiment is meant for inside the card, but you can totally use it for card front as I did here in the following card. Imagine you can just mass produce sets and sets of cards without worrying about what to say/write....?
Holiday Season
Please go check out the new cards from my fellow design team mates! AND be sure to leave a comment over Fresh Squeezed Stamps for a chance to win yourself some new stamps! It's a busy day here in my blog. My CAS-ual Fridays Stamp Blog post is coming right up next! See ya!

12 comments:

Sheila H said...

I love the combination of these nontraditional colors, Virginia. And the wood strip is so cool. The sentiment on the front of the card makes a wonderful focal point.

~amy~ said...

I love it, awesome set and great way to showcase it!

Angi Barrs said...

Sweet! Love the sentiment and the buttons!

Deepti said...

This is adorable with all the colors you picked :)

Miriam Prantner said...

Wonderful sentiment and I love that trio of buttons!

Maureen Morton said...

This says it all - love the colors, the sentiment and the buttons (I love my buttons and was afraid they were passe!). Love this all.

Tracey McNeely said...

Virginia this is fantastic! I love the oval focal shape and how you stamped above and below the sentiment!

Barb Ghig said...

What a great way to use your sentiment for the front of your card, Virginia...Genius! I love the whole design and those sparkly buttons are fab!
Thanks so much for the link to FSS :-)

Kim S said...

Such a fun way to highight that sentiment!!

Linda R said...

What a fabulous card. Love the design and those buttons.

Hugs~

Katie Ann Brooks said...

fabulous sparkle!

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Wonderful colours, love the trio of sparkly buttons too!