This is my 3rd post today!
For Fresh Squeezed Stamps new release, please see here
For CAS-ual Fridays Stamps projects, please check them out here
Let's get to the last post of the day...
I am happy to share my guest design work with you today. I have made a special project over A Blog Named Hero.
1. Create a colorful background with alcohol inks on Glossy paper
2. Embossed Zig Zag Pattern
3. Make the Funky Circle Diecut and cover the top with a partial white diecut
4. Emboss the sentiment on card in white
5. Tie the ribbon and bow, adhere with pop dots and string
6. Add droplets of Liquid Pearl, round all the corners
Supplies: (S5654) Zig Zag Background, CL630 Miracles of the Holidays by Hero Arts, Adirondack Alcohol Inks, Gloassy paper by Ranger, Embossing Powder (white, detailed, Michael’s) , Liquid Pearls, Funky Round Tags by CAS-ual Fridays Fri-dies, ribbons, pearls, stings, Glossy Accent (Ranger), Fiskar Corner Squeeze Punch.
For more inspiring work, please stop by A Blog Named Hero.
In case you miss it...
here is Fresh Squeezed Stamps New release (Day 1)
here is my CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog feature
Thanks so much for stopping by!