Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Christine's Inspiration and Video!

 Hello! Today I am honored to be the guest designer over Christine Drogt's (Das Kartenchaos) blog. I had known Christine for a long while now. Since I speak/read German, it's even more fun to visit her blog and comment in German! Christine is doing a video a day from Dec. 1 to 24th! What a TREAT! I encourage you to check out her blog (she is super talented) and watch her videos or better yet, become her follower! Christine is doing a giveaway, too!

So, here's how it works: Christine chose one of my cards (see following) and used it as inspiration. tis the season to be jolly!
I also used it for inspiration and made one two cards!Thanks for everything
After making the first card, I thought it was not CAS enough as Christine is into CAS card and she even co-hosts a challenge blog "Keep It Simple". So to keep CAS in mind, I made a simple card. You are simply the best

What do you think? I would really appreciate it if you can stop by Christine's blog and check out the video (see here).  And while you are there, please don't forget to leave her some love!

Thanks for stopping by!

25 comments:

Dawn Turley said...

congrats on your guest spot. Your cards are both delightful Virginia. Well done.

joy said...

Love these cards, Virginia. It's no wonder Christine picked you for her guest; congratulations!! Now I am headed over to visit her.

Julie C. said...

These cards are wonderful. Love the colours! Popping over to visit Christine's blog now.

maria f. said...

Wowie. That second one is a real beaut. The contrast of the blue and white and the surprise of kraft. Love it. So fun to see you in Germany ;)

Sheila H said...

It's so cool to see your new cards based upon another card of your own making. The popped up flowers on the first are so sweet, especially with the punched white bottom border. The second is CAS elegance. I love the two panels of color. The kraft base and stitching are perfect.

sandie said...

I have been watching Christine's videos so will be sure to check out todays. I love the colours in these cards and they are right up Chrsitine's street x

Barb said...

Love how you took one of your own cards and created two more - all of them are so pretty, V! Love those colors! ♥

Tracey McNeely said...

Love the colours you used Virginia for these beautiful cards!

cm said...

Beautiful cards, Virginia! I echo Christina's praise of your cards: pretty colours, clean lines, unique images. Thanks for inspiring!
c

richardbreaks said...

Just beautiful, Virginia! Cheers!

Laura B. said...

so pretty, I loved the first one, but I really like how you stream-lined your second card and made it even more CAS.

Annette Allen said...

I did not know you spoke German.. who cool.. Your cards are all amazing.. great designing

alexandra s.m. said...

Congrats Virginia and I love your palette, the clean design!
so much inspiration here again ;)
Thank You~

Harriet said...

Your cards are wonderful.....thanks.

conil said...

Can't wait to check her out but right now I'm eying these cards you made. Great composition and color. Isn't it great that you inspire yourself while inspiring others...cook, bake and speak German too. You're really sooooo incredibly multi-talented.

Miriam Prantner said...

These are so pretty! I love the color combo and that first one is my favorite, love the stitching and the use of the die cuts around the circle.

donna mikasa said...

Such pretty cards, Virginia! I love the mint/orange color combo--so yummy!

Barb Ghig said...

Really gorgeous cards, Virginia! I love them all...love the pretty color combo and how you paired all the beautiful stamps and elements! Thanks for the link to Christine's blog!

Maureen Morton said...

Inspiring yourself - love it! These are so great - wonderful colors and great movement. Lovely!

Rose said...

congrats on your guest spot!! beautiful cards :)

Tasnim said...

Both cards are lovely, Virginia, but I have to say, I like the second one better :) Oh, and you original card is totally fabulous!
Didn't realize you knew German! that's awesome!

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

These are all absolutely Amazing - your stamping is Always so perfect Virginia!
Have a great week-end, hugs, Karin

Katie Ann Brooks said...

I think I repinned all of these gorgeous cards! This color combo is devine my friend!

Joni nina Andaya said...

Fantastic!

Alice Wertz said...

wow! these are gorgeous, V!! beautiful coloring and superb stamping!