Monday, December 16, 2013

Fresh Squeezed Stamps (Monday's Post)

Happy Monday! I have a fun post to share over Fresh Squeezed Stamps ! Recently I bought the Envelope Punch Board and I have been inspired to create a gift card insert for cards. Here's what I came up with. 
we wish you a Merry Christmas (1)-2
After making the small envelope for the gift card (measures 2 1/2" x 3"), I adhered it to my stamped design. Here is the fun twist. I stamped inside of the paper and when you open the gift card, here is what you see...
Ta-da! 
This card was made for our pastor who has been so kind and generous as he provides his spiritual guidance and support to my family. The penguin on the outside is supposed to be my daughter Stephanie and the penguin on the inside is supposed to be my son David! My little ideas!
For all the details, please visit Fresh Squeezed Stamps. I would love to have your feedback there! The comment feature in this post has been turned off.

Lastly, the winner of the Moxie Fab World post will be announced later today at 6pm Eastern Time. Thanks for stopping by!