Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Happy everything :)

Thank you so very much for leaving me wonderful messages and comments over yesterday's birthday post ( gulp.... 40  50 comments ---WOW)! I sure feel the LOVE!  Today I have a simple card to share with you. Remember Neon?  I know I don't use it as often I used to. But boy, they sure light up the card like no other inks!
happy holidays
Card stock: Neenah Paper (white), Hero Arts Layering Paper (Earth)
Stamps: It’s All Good, Wood Background, Zig Zag, Howl Are You, all by Hero Arts, Big Thanks by CAS-ual Fridays
Inks: Neon Inks (orange, pink, blue, green), Cup O’ Joe Mid Tine Shadow Ink, Black Dye Ink by Hero Arts
Accessories: SRM Stickers, Glossy Accent by Rangers, 3 D Pop Dots (EK Success)

   Make card from card stock
   Mask and stamp the Woodgrain Background
  Apply stitching stickers and stamp the owls
   Stamp the backgrounds and Speech bubbles in another piece of white card stock
  Apply stickers, then cut them out, adhere to card stock with pop dots

Here is my absolute favorite from The Piano Guys.

I hope you are delighted with this wonderful video!
Thanks so much for stopping by!

18 comments:

Dawn Turley said...

Beautiful colours Virginia. A great card.

Jennifer said...

Super cute and festive card! Love the neon colors.

Lynn said...

I love the mix/match of sentiments Virginia!

Sheila H said...

Your card is sweet and whimsical, Virginia. I like how you anchored the owls. The bright and happy colors make me smile :)

Julie C. said...

Those owls are cute and the neon colours certainly brighten up my day! ^_^

joy said...

Love your neon card! And, thanks for the video.

Miriam Prantner said...

Bright and fun and festive. So glad that you felt the love on your birthday!

~amy~ said...

super fun card and thanks for the morning music:)

Harriet said...

Virginia....Not only do you inspire me with your cards, you've shared your holidays taking me places I will never go...and now you've introduced me to Piano Guys. I, in turn, introduced my daughter to Piano Guys and she downloaded their Christmas CD. Thank you, thank you.

conil said...

Love neon, love the card, love those darling owls and adore cello. This guy is fabulous.

CinnamonSally said...

Such a bright and cheerful card Virginia!!

Joni nina Andaya said...

You are so great with colors! You amazing you! Love the neon :)

Barb Ghig said...

Such a fun and festive card, Virginia! I really love how you used your neon inks...those cute little owls just make me smile :-)

Thanks for the video, too...so beautiful!!!

Cindy C. said...

So fun and cute!!!

Alice Wertz said...

love that it's for all the holidays!! super cute!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love the different sentiments, the neon and the video!

craftvithme said...

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog.

You card is so different and unique.
Thank you for the RIc inspiration as well.

Much Regards,
Vithya

Annette Allen said...

so totally fun.. love how you used the talking bubbles.. fun card..