Saturday, December 28, 2013

Holiday Baking!

 Dear friends! How was your Christmas? I hope Santa was good to you (wink)! Since I am taking a blog break , there is no card to share. However, if you feel like baking, here is a recipe of Lime Flowers from Martha Stewart. For this recipe, I substituted Lemons (instead of lime) and followed exactly with the recipe. they works like a charm!
 "When life gives me lemons, I make lemon cookies!"

Here is another one of my favorite videos from The Piano Guys
 
 The music really lifts the spirit up....it's so good for the soul :)
I will be back for Fresh Squeezed Stamps (Monday's post) next! Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

I can smell them from here!
Beautiful!
TFS Virginia~

Helen F. said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas with family and friends, Virginia!
These cookies look delish~will definitely give them a try :-P
Thank you for video, The Piano Guys concert is amazing~I am watching and listening to this over and over- BEAUTIFUL!
Wishing you a Happy New Year!

Annette Allen said...

yay for holiday cookies.. those look yummy..

Sheila H said...

Thanks for the video share, Virginia. It made me smile this morning. Your cookies look wonderful. I may have to try the recipe. Thanks for sharing it also. Enjoy your day!

conil said...

Recipe looks yummy...love lemon and lime. But, what I can't believe is I didn't know about this musical group. They're fabulous. I hope they come to my area soon. Incidentally, I received the package you sent. Thank you again.

Barb Ghig said...

Thank you so much for sharing this post with us, Virginia! Your cookies look so yummy...In fact, I clicked on the link for the recipe :-) And, thanks for the video, too ~ so beautiful!!!

You are missed, but I hope you're enjoying your blog break...you certainly deserve it! Hugs!!!

Bellule said...

it's looks so good !! mmmmmmmm un délice !

Bises.

Clare said...

Seriously, is there any way to go wrong with Martha Stewart recipes? I just love them - my fave has got to be the Double Chocolate Chip cookies, but I *am* a sucker for lemons, and these look delicious!