Saturday, December 14, 2013

Publication Share

Just popping in to share a card published in Card Creations for Him. My card is featured on p. 59.
Here is the original card I made for the submission
I'm so glad to have you in my life (manly card--accepted)
I was asked to remove the 3 gems after the card was accepted for the publication. It makes most sense since it's a manly card! I was MOST happy to do just that before I mailed the card in for publication.

There is a giveaway over Moxie Fab World right now...
Giveaway
If you would like to win a copy of this issue (and some crafting goodies), please head over and leave a comment there.
Thanks for stopping by!

15 comments:

Barb said...

That is such a cool card, V! Love it!

rcwidow (Linda) said...

Congrats! Great card!

Deirdre said...

I would be most Happy too! Congrats to you Virginia - stunning creation.

Susan Raihala said...

Congratulations!!! But I don't see the bling as unmasculine. I love how it accents the sentiment and keeps your eye on it.

Cindy C. said...

I like it with or without the gems! Great guy card Virginia! Congrats on the publication!

~amy~ said...

congrats, such an awesome card!

Sheila H said...

Congratulations, Virginia! I love the rugged, masculine look of the chevron background.

conil said...

Wonderful background...I'd like it with or without the gems. Colors scream male.

Loly Borda-Towery said...

Congrats Virginia! I do love with the gems though. TFS

Rose said...

congrats!!!!
i like the gems on it :)

Miriam Prantner said...

This is a great one Virginia! I love grittiness of it if you know what I mean, well done!

Barb Ghig said...

Congrats on your pub for this fabulous card, Virginia! I love how you inked your background, and your sentiment is perfect for a 'guy' card!

Annette Allen said...

congrats Virginia.. this card is awesome..

Dawn Turley said...

well done Virginia. It is a gorgeous card.

Linda R said...

Congrats to you my friend. This looks great..

Hugs~