Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Runway Inspired Challenge # 50

Hello gorgeous!
 
Matthew Williamson Spring 2014
 Welcome to Runway Inspired challenge! Our sponsor is Ellen Huston.
thank you
The colors and style in this runway photo are so elegant and gorgeous. The small flowers on the jacket are intricate and dainty. The card stock I used has a gold sheen on it.

I tried to capture a bit of that in my design. I embossed the the flowers in white on vellum. The Thank You sentiment is from Simon Say Stamps. 

I hope you join the fun with us at Runway Inspired Challenge. Do check out what our DT have created for you and be inspired! You have an extra week to play this challenge!

  Guest Designer -Elena Roussakis 
Tasnim - Cards & Bookmarks
Virginia (Yes, Virginia...)--- you are here
Pamela miao
Aga - Just Made From Paper
 Jennifer - Our Change of Art
Thanks so much for stopping by!

15 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

simply perfect!
Thanks Dear ;)

Sheila H said...

I love the layered thank you and the popped up flowers. That white embossing is great. Your interpretation of the inspiration photo rocks :)

Barb said...

Gorgeous take on the photo, V! LOVE it!

Dawn Turley said...

Awesome Virginia. Love the shadow on your heart die. Stunning.

Joni nina Andaya said...

Love that thank you sentiment! The vellum flowers with sequins are so pretty!

Lynn said...

Oh la la. Love this Virginia. The die sentiment with the flowers is simply perfection.

Tasnim said...

So sweet and pretty, Virginia! I like how you offset the die cuts, love the vellum flowers too! :)

Laura B. said...

So pretty! Love how you shadowed that die cut and the sheen on the cardstock looks amazing!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the offset die cut and the flowers on vellum, so pretty!

Barb Ghig said...

I love your take on the inspiration photo! Your vellum flowers are so pretty, and they're perfect with your gorgeous die cut 'Thank You'! Such a beautiful card, Virginia!

rcwidow (Linda) said...

Love the die cut!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

oooh, that is some luscious cardstock! The shimmer is just lovely! I'm also happy to see your delicate vellum flowers :)

Bethany Stellpflug said...

This is so pretty Virginia! I LOVE you did the offset die cuts. :)

Pamela said...

Ahh! When I saw your card I didn't know what to do! I just love the colours you worked with and the flowers are perfect!

lenny said...

Wow!! Such an elegant card! Love the CAS feeling!