Saturday, January 11, 2014

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog Feature

Hello! Today's my turn to share my work over CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog. Ever since I got the Heart Board Fri-Dies, I couldn't stop playing with this fun set! I find that when it comes to diecutting, it's best just cut them out and PLAY! Since I am a visual person, it's easiest for me to see how the pieces actually fit together.  This following card says it all. The pieces I used were leftovers from this card. I love assembling these pieces like a puzzle.
 Noticed the layering I did with the little heart diecut with various dimensions? Well, you can layer them however you like it. I love it when a design comes so effortlessly.

I have two more cards to share over CAS-ual Fridays!  I would love it if you can leave me your comment over CAS-ual Fridays Stamps! The comment feature in this post has been turned off.
Thanks so much for stopping by!