Tuesday, January 7, 2014

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Sneak Peek (Day 2)

This is my 3rd post of the day!  
For Runway inspired Challenge, please visit here.
For Fresh Squeezed Stamps release, please visit here

Onto the 3rd post of the day!

CAS-ual Fridays is releasing new stamps this month and this is Day 2 for the sneak peek! The new stamp called Sands of Time is timeless and versatile...
I love oyu
I decided to make square card. First I stamped the images, then colored it with copics. I added Maratha Stewart's glitter for the sand. LOVE that shine!

Please head over CAS-ual Fridays for more inspiration and be sure to comment
Once again, 
For Runway inspired Challenge, please visit here.
For Fresh Squeezed Stamps release, please visit here

Here is a photo of our driveway (after being away for two weeks). I did have a snowplowing company taking care of the driveway while away.
Apparently they couldn't keep up with the snow....There is no place like home!
Thanks so much for stopping by!

18 comments:

Sabrina said...

I absolutely adore your card and your hour glass is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

GORGEOUS pink glitter sand, love that! That's some snow! Nice limo too ;)

Barb said...

Hope you're staying warm and dry, V!

I love your fabulous card! So fun how you cut out the hour glass and used the glitter! ♥

Loly Borda-Towery said...

LOve your card Virginia! That glitter looks fabulous! TFS and wow! that's some snow!

Niki G said...

Wow on the snow accumulation!
Love the glitter in the hourglass...such a fun set!

Tasnim said...

The concept of this card is so cool!! Love the glittere sand!

cghundley said...

Beautiful card and
this sand glove stamp
is just wonderful.
Love the glitter
you added.
Carla from Utah

Annette Allen said...

look at all the snow.. how fun.. your card is amazing.. I love this new set..

Sheila H said...

I love how you glittered the hour glass sand - it's beautiful. I also like the sentiments in two colors of ink - very dynamic. This is a sweet and fun card.

Barb Ghig said...

Welcome home, Virginia! I've missed you sooooooo much!!! I hope you enjoyed your vacay and I can't wait to see photos!

I really LOVE your card! What a fun idea to create a heart shape with your glitter and I love how you stamped the sentiment...so fun and fabulous!

Now, that's a big driveway! Thank heaven you had someone looking after it, but I think you're right...it would be difficult to keep it up...wow!

~amy~ said...

awesome card, love the glitter!
FAB pic!

alexandra s.m. said...

Love your card!
Boy, coming home to that?! Argh...I feel your pain ;)
xx

Dawn Turley said...

Lots of snow Virginia. What a great card though. Just perfect.

Brenda said...

Oh wow, that's a lot of snow! And I adore your card! I went over to the CAS-ual Friday blog, and now I really want all the new releases! Bad girl hey!

jusaweecatnap said...

The glittery sand makes it.

conil said...

Holy moley...your driveway looks like the Alps. Anyway have to tell you this may be my fave image of 2014 and I love how you added the glitter to the hourglass. AWESOME card.

Janis said...

The red "sand" is perfect!! Lovely card.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com

Bethany Stellpflug said...

wow! This is stunning Virginia! I loooove all the glitter! :)