Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Fresh Squeezed Stamps New Release (Day 1)

 This is my 2nd post of the day! Fresh Squeezed Stamps is having the January release!
This set called Love Signs has so many images that it will definitely make
 a worthwhile investment (wink)!

 I love that sewing hoop image from this set. It can be trendy or homespun. I decided to combine both feels to my designs. I also added some gold strings with gems...LOVE-2
...and I love how the pattern paper makes the focal point (the pink embossed heart) POP!

Since I was away for more than two weeks, I was late in getting the new stamps....I JUST got this card done yesterday (after my flight under the insanely crazy snowy weather here).  The photo was taken late last night, so it's not up to my usual standard....but it will do for now.
Please check them out here and don't forget to comment.
Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

That center piece really does pop against the patterned paper, gorgeous!

Katie Gehring said...

Your mod sewing hoop is positively swoon-worthy, Virginia! What a fabulous piece of art!

Niki G said...

The pattern paper really does make the stamp pop! Love the design and the gold thread.

Stacey Schafer said...

gorgeous! gorgeous! love that cool background and fun gold string!

Amy Kolling said...

Love this crisp clean card!!! The bright colors really make the stamp pop!!!!

Sheila H said...

The DP is gorgeous. It's the perfect backdrop for your central image.

Barb Ghig said...

I really love how your black board panel pops against all the diagonal lines in your background! Love your multi-looped gold twine and how you added a pop of pink to this card, Virginia! Very cool!!!

jusaweecatnap said...

Groovy!!!

conil said...

You're right this image is adorable but I also see some other interesting ones. Your card is, as always lovely...great background paper and the gold thread is perfect for this image.

Bethany Stellpflug said...

I love the bold colors Virginia! So pretty! :)

Andrea La Vigne said...

I think this card is great. Maybe I'm just a bit slow, but I didn't realize that was an embroidery hoop image until you pointed it out! Love the bright colors in the background. And I think your photo of the card is just fine, too! :)

Kim S said...

Great combo of blackboard, fun image, and bold paper!