Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Fresh Squeezed Stamps New Release (Day 2)

 This is my 2nd post for the day, for CAS-ual Fridays Stamps new release, please visit here
(stamp blog) and here (my blog)!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Hello, welcome to Day 2 of the Fresh Squeezed Stamps new release!
 This new set called When Hearts Collide comes with SO many different images of hearts!
 See what I mean?you make my heart happy-2
I love how the heart shape with cursive LOVE and decided to use it as a fun border. Then after adding the sentiment and heart, I stamped a tone-on-tone background with the plaid heart (isn't it LOVELY?). I can't believe that I only used 4 images out of the 20 in this set!

Please visit Fresh Squeezed Stamps for more inspiring and DT samples! You will love what you see! Thanks for stopping by!

17 comments:

Lynn said...

I love how you layered the stamps. Gorgeous inking Virginia!

Julie Hoffman said...

Happy New Year!! WOW Virginia this is Beautiful! Love how you stamped the background on the craft paper and used the turquoise with red for your main panel. Love the new stamp set.

Betty said...

really like the sentiments on this new set and love the way you used the set in your card1

Brenda said...

That heart stamp is gorgeous Virginia! (I hope you are keeping warm up there!)

Barb said...

Fantastic stamping, Virginia! Love your layering and colors! ♥

Miriam Prantner said...

Wonderful card - this is my favorite image from the set!

sandie said...

Love the background stamping and little sequins x

conil said...

Boy they just keep these sweet sets coming, don't they?...The heart with the script was my fave on this set too. LOVE that border you created.

Kelly Griglione said...

What a coincidence, this makes my heart happy too!

Sheila H said...

Greta colors and design- the central heart and sentiment are a great focal point.

Linda R said...

A wonderful card my friend.. All those hearts look awesome..

Hugs~

Deepti said...

I love the layered BG, how cool it looks :)

Annette Allen said...

look at all those hearts.. what a fun new set.. great card Virginia..

Tracey McNeely said...

Virginia i love this design! Fantastic.

Dawn Turley said...

beautiful card Virginia. Love all the hearts in this stamp set.

Laura B. said...

Fun new stamp set...love how you showcased it!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

The heart with the word love is the best stamp and you showcased it soooooo well. LOVE!