Friday, January 17, 2014

My First PTI Challenge!

I have been wanting to take part in the Papertrey Ink Make It Monday Challenge for the longest time. Thanks to my sweet and uber talented friend Laura B., I have some PTI stamps to join the fun! may wonderful things come your way today!
Supplies: Beautiful Blooms, Big Birthday Wishes (PTI), inks are from PTI and Hero Arts, Liquid Pearls

I had a lot of fun practicing generational Stamping of lined images. If you like simple/basic stamping, this is a must-try technique! Check out the video here if you haven't.

Well, I am keeping this post short and sweet!
Thanks for stopping by!

15 comments:

Dawn Turley said...

It looks awesome Virginia.

Sheila H said...

You did a beautiful job using that technique, Virginia. Your color scheme rocks and love those Liquid Pearls!

Cindy C. said...

So fun Virginia! And the flowers look like they are springing to life!! :)

Helen F. said...

Love the bright cheery blooms, Virginia! You chose the perfect sentiment too :-)
Hope the new year brings lots of happiness to you and your family!

conil said...

Love this color combo. And those flowers really pop. Saw the video but unfortunately it wasn't to clear.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Yay! Sorry I haven't been able to comment as much lately dt work has kept me busy, so hoping to get some time to play in this challenge too! Love the blue background!

Barb Ghig said...

Absolutely beautiful card, Virginia! I love the color combo and how you placed your sentiment...such a great job with this technique, too!

Kelly Griglione said...

Seeing your card makes me anxious for summer, it's just so darn cheery! Love your perfect pearls and how they match each color. Gorgeous card, Virginia!

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous card Virginia and so glad to see you on the PTI bandwagon!

Laura B. said...

AWESOME job with the technique!!!! so happy to see you using the stamps!!!! hugs!

Annette Allen said...

wow loving all the fun color... great card Virginia..

rcwidow (Linda) said...

Saw that video too and want to try it! Love yours!

Lynn said...

Oh la la...so glad you played along with this challenge...your stamping is incredible Virginia!

Wida said...

Yeah for PTI!! What a pretty card that gets me ready for spring :)

Nonni said...

This is very pretty, I love the generational stamping!