Friday, January 3, 2014

Paint Chip Card!

Dear friends! How is 2014 going so far? I thought I would share the 1st paint chip card of 2014 with you today. First of all, thank you for the wonderful comments and feedback that I received about my paint chip creations in the last little while. I feel so encouraged that my ideas with the paint chips keep popping up....here is the latest. 
Thanks
I took a piece of paint chip and diecut the sentiment. I did a tiny bit of stamping (Fresh Squeezed Stamps' Background Check) at the bottom and added a bow (made with golden thread and sequins). voila!

As you may be aware that I had extended Inlinkz collection till the end of January. You are strongly encouraged to link up your paint chip creations to share right here! I'd love to see what you create!
Thanks for stopping by!

23 comments:

Barb said...

Virginia, each time you use paint chips on a card it becomes my favorite! This one is fantastic! Love the colors! ♥

Linda R said...

I LOVE this.. You are so creative.

Hugs~

Niki G said...

Another AMAZING paint chip card...keep 'em coming because I'm in love with all of them! Happy New Year!

Dawn Turley said...

totally amazing Virginia

Lynn said...

I love how delicate the thread looks on this card and your die cutting is awesome! Happy new year my friend!

Sheila H said...

Your ombré die cut letters really pop, Virginia. The bow and sequins are perfect embellishments. And I love the texture of the stamp at the bottom. Your paint chip cards get better and better!

Betty said...

such a great idea for a paint chip card - love it!

Deepti said...

Wow, you have mastered in Paint chips, I guess I will have to head over to Home Depot for some paint chips :D

Miriam Prantner said...

Another amazing card! Love how you used the alpha dies and I love that gold thread bow!

Nonni said...

Really fab!

Tenia Nelson said...

Pretty RAD!! :)

Bethany Stellpflug said...

I LOVE this Virginia! The way you use the paint chips is amazing!

Wida said...

ok that bow is delicious!!

Karen said...

Bright and sunny and happy mf.

sandie said...

Happy New Year Virginia, the paint chips are so 2014!! My fav bit is the gold thread with the sequin, so gorgeous x

Loly Borda-Towery said...

Love this one! TFS

Brenda & Ian said...

Looking Fine! What die cut did you use for the letters?

Barb Ghig said...

Another gorgeous card using paint chips, Virginia! I love the gradation of colors and the gold thread is such a lovely accent!

Sending you and your family my warmest wishes for a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year!!!

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Love how each chip is staggered across the card - really keeps the eye moving! Great card Virginia!

conil said...

Ooooh, I like it. Orange makes me happy especially with this cool die and ombre effect.

Cornelia W said...

Great collection of paint chip cards - I mostly use them as adjunct to die cut small things, you inspired me to make them more of a focal point!

rcwidow (Linda) said...

You did it again! One of my favs!

Karen said...

hi Virginia...love the photos of your trip and so happy you inspired me to make a card for you paint chip challenge.
Love all your cards.
hugs,
Karen