Wednesday, February 19, 2014

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog Feature

 
 Today's my turn to share a project over CAS-ual Fridays Stamps!
I have been having so much fun creating hot mess lately ( see my last post here)
...here I go again!
always
I had combined my favorite elements in this card--gold, strings, the 2014 color (Radiant Orchid),  paint chips. All stamps are from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps (see here and here).
Ding---> to achieve the rich thickness of the embossed hearts, I gold-embossed the hearts twice! Yup, as soon as you emboss the image (still hot), quickly stamp in Versamark and add gold embossing powder! And of course, I had to add some gold strings to complete the mess! I also used my favorite paint chips to make the arrow die cut.

Hope you like what you see. This card is perfect for someone special, don't you think? The comment feature in this post has been turned off. Please leave me some blog love over CAS-ual Fridays!
Thanks for stopping by!

Reminder: please take 1 minute to vote for the PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARD on this site (click "Kristin Brown" in #2 on the list). My daughter Stephanie co-founded this Mental Health Campaign with two classmates from her Master's program back in 2012. You can vote once every 24 hours til March 3! It's currently very behind in 3rd 4th place!!! If you are seeing this for the first time, details are here and here . I know Stephanie and her team really appreciate your BIG help (and so do I!!).