Sunday, February 9, 2014

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Project (and...Sir Elton John)

Due to a schedule change, you may already have seen this post without me providing the instructions or details. Here is the edited version. Since I am out of town to see Sir Elton John in concert, I am not on my own computer to make changes sooner...Sorry about the inconvenience. If you would like to leave me a comment, you can do so now. And by the way, Sir Elton John did NOT disappoint--28 songs in 2 hours and 45 min (no break/intermission)! Dr. John and I totally enjoyed the concert! We were mesmerized by the amazing sights and sounds! ! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
Hello, my friends! It brings me great joy to share some projects that I made for CAS-ual Fridays Stamps blog!
 Edited --->Special features: alcohol inks, acetate, die cut, gold embossing, enamel dots ( note: I applied Alcohol Inks over acetate. I made flowers with the Fri-dies. Then I stamped and added the matching flower die cut as embellishments. ) Supplies: Loving Bloom Fri-Dies , Loving Thoughts  
you're so loved
Valentine's Day project  
 Edited--> Special feature: Funky Square Tag Fri-Dies and Heart Board Fri-Dies Special features: with the Fir-dies, these decorations were very easy to assemble. I used gold strings to string up the die cut. It's a great kids project!  
2014-01-311
  There is a Blue Challenge going on over CAS-ual Fridays Stamps . It would be awesome if you can join the fun with us! I will share a video from Elton John's concert with you soon! Thanks so much for stopping by!

15 comments:

Michelle said...

Virginia, your card is so super pretty! I love it!

Michelle Liimatainen said...

Such a beautiful card. I love the Gold Embossing....stunning!

Sheila H said...

Your card is gorgeous - the bold colors and gold embossing really pop. I love your die cut banner. The sequins all around the hearts are so pretty. Your home decor project is totally delightful.

Deepti said...

I love the inks on acetate, it gives a very cool effect :) beautiful card

Brenda said...

Love the vibrant colours and the gold, gorgeous Virginia!

Karen said...

wonderful projects mf....lucky you; getting to see Sir Elton! Bet you had a great time.

Miriam Prantner said...

So glad I can comment now, because this is GORGEOUS!!! Loving the alcohol ink pieces and the gold embossing on the card, and what fun valentine's decorations! I HAVE to get started on the girls' valentines. Eek!!!

Clare said...

These are SO pretty, Virginia! Those stamped flowers are GORGEOUS, and you ROCK gold on cards! Such a fun and cute banner!
Glad you had fun at the concert!

Rose said...

so pretty :)
i have see Elton John in concert twice and LOVED every moment :) glad you got to see him!!!

Barb Ghig said...

I love when you play with alcohol inks, Virginia...your flowers are just beautiful, and your design and color combo is stunning!

Your V-Day decorations are awesome! I love all of the hearts, and adding those pretty sequins and ribbon are such a lovely detail!

So...Sir Elton John was amazing, huh? I'm not at all surprised...I saw him in 1973 and he is quite the entertainer! How lucky can you get to see such a legend...WOW! I can't wait to see the video!

Dawn Turley said...

Awesome Virginia. Love the gold embossing on the card and the alcohol inked flowers are fabulous

Joni nina Andaya said...

So Gorgeous Virginia! Love all the colors :)

Nonni said...

Beautiful! I really love the colors!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

gorgeous! More gold and it makes me swwon!

Chrissy Larson said...

Oh my beautifulness! I'm making up words here... Love this card!