Monday, February 17, 2014

Fresh Squeezed Stamps (LAST Monday's Post)

Hello! Today is my LAST post for Fresh Squeezed Stamps. It's hard to believe that I started last July and it's time to say good bye to the DT over FSS! It's been an absolute pleasure to with with these fine quality stamps! Happy Mother's Day-2
I know Mother's Day is still far away...but this design is great for any type of themes! With the twines and lace ribbons, this card is ever so feminine! For more details about this card, please visit here!

 This post concludes my design term with Fresh Squeezed Stamp. I want to thank Ryann and Shannon for giving me this amazing opportunity to work with FSS! It's been a blast!

The comment feature in this post has been turned off. I would love it if you can stop by Fresh Squeezed Stamps and leave me some blog love one last time while I am still on the DT!

Reminder: please take 1 minute to vote for the PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARD on this site (click "Kristin Brown" in #2 on the list). My daughter Stephanie co-founded this Mental Health Campaign with two classmates from her Master's program back in 2012. You can vote once every 24 hours til March 3! It's currently quite behind in 2nd place 3rd place!!! If you are seeing this for the first time, details are here and here . I know Stephanie and her team really appreciate your BIG help (and so do I!!). 
Thanks for stopping by!