Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Fresh Squeezed Stamps New Release

This is my 2nd post for Tuesday. For Runway Inspired Challenge, please see here ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello! Today is Fresh Squeezed Stamps New release for February. I am loving the set so much! I think you can easily make a masculine/feminine card with this image, don't you think? And that punny sentiment is just too fun (wink)!

Close Your Ears: Deer reveal
nice rack (from Virginia) (1)-2
I stamped, masked and embossed the deer image! The wood-grain is from this set called Background Check.

I hope you check out our DT member's work (see here)! 
Thanks so much for stopping by!

5 comments:

Katie Ann Brooks said...

haha, funny set! Great card, the woodgrain and sequins are a nice touch! Great colors that you used!

Greta said...

What a kick! Love the gold!

Barb Ghig said...

Another fabulous card, Virginia! I love this color combo and the gold antlers add so much dimension to this card! Love the fun sentiment, too :-)

Miriam Prantner said...

Wonderful embossing and love the sequins!

Sheila H said...

The wood grain stamp and gold embossing really pop, Virginia :) Love the sequins!