Sunday, March 9, 2014

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps New Release (Day 1)

 
 It's an exciting day over CAS-ual Fridays Stamps! The first set to kick off this release is called "Clover"!so lucky
I took the clover image and paper-pieced them with green pattern paper. I added some splatter in the background and used my hand dandy Martha Stewart Fringe scissors and created some "grass"...

Hope you stop by CAS-ual Fridays Stamps and check it out here. Make sure you comment and perhaps you are the lucky one to win some new stamps!!? 

Lastly, here is an update on Virginia' View Challenge, you can find out all the happenings here. We have video links and guest designer feature.  There is still lots of time to enter the challenge! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

13 comments:

Sheila H said...

I like the texture and colors of your paper pieced shramrocks, Virginia. They appear to be doing a happy dance :) Love the splatter background, sprinkle of bling, and fringe grass.

Robin K. said...

What a fun design Virginia! Love the sweet little paper pieced clover:)

conil said...

Paper piecing the clovers is a winner. The spatters and "grass" add so much to your design.

Arlene said...

What a totally fun card! Love it.

Barb said...

Love your sweet, paper pieced, 4-leaf clovers, Virginia! So fun with the cut grass and splattered background!

Barb Ghig said...

I love how you paper pieced the clovers and added so much dimension to this card with your grass! This is such a pretty card, Virginia!

Deepti said...

Paper piecing is so cool!! I love the way u created the grass :) I so happy to work with u for the March release :)

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the texture/dimension from the grass and the splatter!

donna mikasa said...

Oh, so cute! I love the little clover and thanks for reminding me that I have those MS scissors...somewhere. Such a festive card!

Sabrina said...

Just too cute!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

hehe, fun!

Greta said...

Love the splotches on this great card!

Angie Tieman said...

This clover card is so sweet!! I especially love the paper pieced clovers and the fringe grass!