Monday, March 10, 2014

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps New Release (Day 2)

 
Hello there! We are into Day 2 of stamps release over CAS-ual Fridays! It is so exciting to work with matching stamps AND dies!
wishing you love and happiness (2)
The new stamp set called" Casual Comfort" has some intricate leaf designs. They are perfect for layered stamping! So instead of use a few types of green, I decided to emboss some and stamped some.

And that's not all...check out these Fri-dies!sending love
Aren't these intricate flowers and stems gorgeous? I took very little time to make them.
First I started off with a piece of thick white card stock and made a few die cut, then I copic-colored the flowers and stems. I added Glossy Accent on the tiny flowers, let dry. Assemble. Done!

What do you think? Please head over to CAS-ual Friday's Stamps and check out all the beautiful samples my talented DT mates have created for you! And did you know....CAS-ual Fridays Stamps is the sponsor for this first Virginia's View Challenge? Yippee!!You can find out all the details here!
Thanks for stopping by!

24 comments:

Cynthia Schelzig said...

Love your card designs you show here on your blog....I have a BIG question concerning those sequins...how the heck do you adhere them or do you have adhesive backed sequins that you use? I find them so tiny to use even with a tweezers and when I use glue,,,well what a mess. So do tell, what is your secret:) as they always look so clean and well placed.

Sabrina said...

I love how you embossed some and left some on your first card and both cards are absolutely lovely!!

sandie said...

gorgeous Virginia x

rcwidow (Linda) said...

Love the layered stamping!

Bellule said...

It's so delicate I love your cards, the spring is coming ;)

Bises.

Barb said...

Love, love, love both cards, V! So spring-like and pretty! ♥

Miriam Prantner said...

Beautiful! I love the all the stamping/overlapping on the first one, and those dies are gorgeous!

Harriet said...

Virginia.....Another great idea I never thought of....stamp and emboss---------Thanks.

conil said...

Both your cards are lovely
...crazy about all that green, clever of you is embossing some of the stems. The second card is so clean and elegant. Really exquisite.

Katie Ann Brooks said...

how beautiful is this?! One of my fave color combos!

Jingle said...

Virginia, these are just awesome!

alexandra s.m. said...

Spring has Sprung at Virginia's!!
I love them both ;)
Thank You~

Sue McRae said...

I absolutely adore those delicate little branch with blossoms, perfect for spring cards!

Annette Allen said...

wow Virginia.. love how you used these new stamps and dies.. totally gorgeous..

Deepti said...

These look gorgeous :) I specially love the second card n the colors :)

Barb Ghig said...

Both of your cards are just beautiful, Virginia! I love the pretty shades of green and that you stamped and embossed the leaves...so much great texture! Now, those little blossoms and stems on your 2nd card are coming home with me...I LOVE how you colored them in those pretty spring colors!

Laura B. said...

Beautiful!! That second card is drop dead gorgeous...love those intricate dies and the way you colored them!

Greta said...

Saw your cards at CFS & wowzer--these are fabulous! I absolutely adore the 2nd one--gotta have that new die!

Angie Tieman said...

Gorgeous cards, Virginia! Love all the green goodness and sequins on the first card, then your coloring on the second card is just WOW!

Joni nina Andaya said...

Beautiful!!!

Piali Biswas said...

Pretty cards!!!! Love them!

Kelly Griglione said...

Those die cut florals are so stunning with your coloring against the stark white card. Bam! What an impact you made!

donna mikasa said...

I'm not really a "plant and flower" kind of gal but your cards are FABulous, Virginia! I'm especially fond of the second one and that yummy mint/orange color combo! LOVE!!

Nonni said...

Stunning cards! I love all the green in the first card. Spring feel! xx