Tuesday, April 15, 2014

CAS-ual Fridays Stamp Blog Feature

 Happy Tuesday!
I design for CAS-ual Fridays Stamps! 
Today is my turn over CAS-ual Fridays Stamp Blog! I have two cards to share with you.
This funky card was made possible because of the Fri-dies ( Linked) ! 
happy dancing for you

The 2nd card is also a colorful one. The sentiment from Wait For It is the focus for this design.
You are Brilliant
For the details of these cards, please visit CAS-ual Fridays Stamp Blog. I would love it if you can leave me comment there!

Lastly, just a reminder for Virginia's View Challenge, you have 3 more days to enter! I hoping that we will reach 200 entries (it's 179 as I write this post)!! That will be super amazing
Thanks so much for stopping by!

9 comments:

Barb said...

WOW! Both cards are amazing, V! I love, love, love that first one - so cool looking! And your second one is beautiful with all those bright colors and the gold! Nicely done, my friend! ♥

conil said...

Holy cow, these are both awesome. Love the use of color and how you used those new Fri-dies.

Shelly said...

Love, love, love! Both are AWESOME!

Bobby said...

I'm happy dancing these are so brilliant. ;)

Katie Ann Brooks said...

FREAKING LOVE!

Sheila H said...

Your cards really pop - love the colors!

Jo said...

These are both amazing! I love the gold ink on the second and the first is gorgeous with all the sequins :)

Leni said...

Very beautiful cards!

cm said...

A dynamic duo, Virginia - bright, sparkly, pretty! The second one...swooning....
c