Tuesday, April 8, 2014

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps New Release (Day 2)



Hello friends! Today is day 2 for CAS-ual Fridays Stamps new release! This new Fri-Dies called Linked is amazing!
Loving thoughts
 I did some diecut with a piece of gold and white paper. I then colored the small white ovals with a mixture of Distress Inks and water. Then I put the small colorful oval pieces back into the links. By using the pattern paper, this card came together very easily. This set of Fri-Die is really intricate and versatile!
 
Hope you check out the new designs from my team mates (here) and be sure to leave a comment for a chance to win new stamps! Also, a reminder... please check out Virginia's View Challenge. There is a featured guest designer and she mentioned me in the video (yes, a video!)!

 Thanks for stopping by!

21 comments:

Karen said...

such a pretty card...love how you did the border...so elegant looking.

Deepti said...

This is pretty, love that border :)

Lin said...

That looks like a bracelet I would wear! Beautiful mixing with that pretty paper!

conil said...

So very clever. I love the way this looks...fresh and happy.

Lagene said...

WOW! This is stunning, I love these new dies! Great boarder effect!

donna mikasa said...

Ooooh, so pretty, Virginia! It looks like strung jewels across your card! Love, love, love!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the paper and the border is beautiful!

Harriet said...

Elegant Virginia.

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous card, Virginia! I love how you placed your water colored pieces into the links...they're so pretty, especially with that lovely patterned paper! Beautiful sentiment, too!

I just saw Laura's video! How sweet of her to talk about meeting you and Dr. John in Chicago...sounds like you girls had a great time!

Bobby said...

This is so beautiful. I'd love to have a bracelet like that.

Jennifer said...

Love it Virginia! Using the gold paper was genius...looks like an expensive bracelet!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Absolutely gorgeous!
I thought the links were a piece of jewelry on there until I read your post.

alexandra s.m. said...

Excellent use of stamps/dies and patterned paper my Friend!
Beautiful and happy card!
Thanks~

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Fabulous use of color. Love!

yyam said...

Gosh. This is so pretty!

Dawn Turley said...

lovely card Virginia

Cris G said...

Very beautiful, Virginia. This new Fri-Die looks like a piece of jewelry, love it!

Leni said...

I have to think of a pretty dress and a elegant neckles as I see this card! Great!

cghundley said...

Very colorful and
delightful to
look at. Love
the die cut
border.
Carla from Utah

sharrilou said...

Love the graphic simplicity of this die. Beautiful card.

cm said...

Elegant and classy! Wow!!
c