Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Runway Inspired Challenge # 57

It's April 1st! That means.... the new Virginia's View Challenge # 2 is upon us. This month's theme is super hot and it's everywhere....
You can find out all about it here
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
Hello Gorgeous! 
 
Welcome to the latest Runway Inspired Challenge! Isn't this runway photo delightful!? I love the mix of colors and images....which is why I chose to use pattern paper.
A Sweet Note {just for You}
As I have only one set of Lil Inker Stamp set, I tried and made it work! The pattern paper (Fresh Cut from Basic Grey) came to the rescue!

Be sure to check out my design team mates work and be prepared to be wowed (see here).
Aga / Jennifer/ Joni / Kristen / Mayuri / Taheerah/ Tasnim/ Pamela/ me (Virginia)
 Hope you get inky and play with this fun challenge!
 
I have a post for a big blog hop coming up at 5pm today! Until then...ciao!

16 comments:

Katie Ann Brooks said...

So sweet, I love the gradient look and the shape. I have a card from you like this only on green and chalkboard. I look at it and admire it daily!

Lynn said...

How fun is that sweet little scene. Adorable Virginia.

Cindy C. said...

Such a sweet take from the runway photo!!! I love that embossed girl!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love your paper choices and the embossing over top!

Kathy (krolski) said...

Great take on the inspiration photo! I like the greeting too!

Tracey McNeely said...

You captured that dress perfectly! Awesome card.

Barb Ghig said...

You sure did make it work, Virginia! I love your choice of papers with that darling image! Really cute card!

alexandra s.m. said...

perfect take on the prompt my Friend!
what an adorable card!
Thank You~

lenny said...

wow!! Awesome take on that photo ... (a difficult one, if you ask me) :)
Fun choice of patterned papers!

keren said...

I have been using that very set of papers today! Love the combo of paper strips and the delicate embossed stamp!

Shelly said...

Aww...this is sweet! Love the papers!

Deepti said...

Love ur take on the inspiration, those pattern papers and sweet scene is just amazing :)

Laura B. said...

Beautiful white embossing over the pattern paper!

Jacqueline said...

I really love how you get inspired!

Annette Allen said...

wow totally love how you used the patterned paper.. fabulous embossing..

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Very funky and such awesome use of patterned paper!