Tuesday, May 6, 2014

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps New Release (Day 2)

  

Hello, we are into Day 2 of CAS-ual Fridays Stamps New release! This stamp set called Heart Beats and Fri-Dies called Double Note are lovely designs. 

I decided to use the sentiment to stamp the the background. I made the diecut with two hearts...I put the pieces back to the card stock (previously cut out with the dies) and add the images like piecing the puzzle! 
 I think it's fitting to stamp the sentiment twice since it's for anniversary. 

Please check out my design team mate's cards and I am sure you will love what you see. Be sure to comment at CAS-ual Fridays!
Thanks for stopping by! 

10 comments:

Sheila H said...

Oh, Virginia, I love your subtle sentiment background. The die cut music note, double stamped sentiment and your signature gold twine really pop. This is a darling card.

cm said...

Oh my, this is elegant, classy and stunning! Your background paper is lovely, and the addition of the inlaid "heart beats" adds so much impact. Gorgeous!!
c

~amy~ said...

gorgeous! Love the gold twine.

Annette Allen said...

what a cool card.. love the stamped background..

Kathy (krolski) said...

So creative and beautiful! Love the hearts on the note with that stamped background! Great card Virginia!

Barb said...

What a perfectly sweet card, Virginia! Love the pink hearts! ♥

Barb Ghig said...

Another really beautiful card, Virginia! I love how you played with the musical notes and your sentiment is fabulous! You've really showcased these new stamps and dies beautifully!

Shelly said...

Ack! This is so sweet! Love the stamping and colors!

Deepti said...

This is so perfect!! Love the sentiment stamped BG and the gold twine :)

Heather North said...

Love what you've done with the linen thread in the center of your note. I can hardly wait to get my hands on this die.