Wednesday, May 7, 2014

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps New Release (Day 3)

 Hello! Are you having fun with the  CAS-ual Fridays Stamps new release yet? Today is Day 3 of revealing this new stamp set called In the Cards and Shuffle Fri-Dies

 I see so many possibilities with this stamp set and dies!
Here is what I came up with...

you've won my heart
This stamp set and coordinating Fri-Dies are perfect for any card game lover. 
 I chose the bright color combo to create this card.  The sentiment was embossed in white and I popped up the larger heart for the details. I rounded all the corners to simulate the look of playing cards. A bit of Glossy Accent over the heart does the trick!

Hope you stop by CAS-ual Fridays Stamps to check out what the rest of my team mates have created for you (see here).
Thanks for stopping by!  

15 comments:

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Love this Virginia! Perfect execution and I love that you stuck with simple layers so the playing card really shines! Really digging this set too!!

Sheila H said...

This is a cute and fun card, Virginia! Love the embossed sentiment and Glossy Accents on the heart! The little details make a big statement :)

Barb said...

Darling card, V! Love the simplicity and the glossy accented heart! So fun!

Annette Allen said...

What a fun new set.. this card is adorable.. Love the big heart..

Happy day Virginia..

Shelly said...

Simply, perfect! LOVE!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love this! CAS perfection! Love that you glossy accented the heart and popped it up!

Dotty Jo x said...

Sweet and simple - an soooooooooo effective! Jo x

Jingle said...

Virginia, I love this card! So cute!

Barb Ghig said...

Love this fun card, Virginia! Your crisp, clean design and color combo is perfect...Love the shiny heart, too! I think this set is a real 'must have'!

Kathy (krolski) said...

Very cute! Simple and so sweet!

Pam said...

Love this fun card!

Karen said...

love it!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

hehehe, I just love this! The glossy accents are a nice touch!

Deepti said...

The glossy accented heart on this CAS design is superb!

cm said...

Your card has won my heart, Virginia! This is a show-stopping knock-out!! The enamel heart is such a special touch!
c