Thursday, May 29, 2014

Guest Design at StampNation (week 5-last)

 
It's my last week over StampNation as a guest designer (boohoo)! I absolutely had a blast as I enjoy visiting the site daily! Lots of inspirational card ideas and videos in Catherine Pooler's (founder of StampNation) blog. StampNation members have access to over 400 videos, a classroom, fun challenges, gallery, message boards, and more! Do check out Catherine's blog and subscribe to her You Tube videos if you haven't already! For all the details about StampNation, please click here 
 A sneak peek of the DT's inspiration
  my project over StampNation.
I have been having fun over StampNation site and made some lovely stamping friends there! What a bonus to be part of StampNation!

<A HREF="http://www.cartville.com/app/?Clk=5275151" > StampNation Membership </A>

 As I mentioned this before, for those of you who are new to stamping and feel like you can use some inspiration, ideas, lessons on stamping and even encouragement, I highly recommend StampNation. You will be totally immersed in a friendly and encouraging atmosphere (for details, click here) and have lots of fun learning. 

Lastely, I am sharing a video that Catherine posted. This talented teacher is the mastermind behind
StampNation. Her videos are always so fun and easy to watch! 
The comment feature in this post has been disabled.
Thanks so much for stopping by!