Friday, May 30, 2014

One Stamp---> 7 Ways!

Just popping in to share another card that I made with this Penny Black Stamp
 

These are my previous cards made with this stamp set.

And here is the latest card! This time, I made it with pattern paper. 
 sending you one little wish
I chose to use three different pattern paper (from 6x6 My Mind's Eye paper pad).  Basically, I created a background and added a few design elements (lace, faux stitching and pearl).  The sentiment was stamped and diecut with a partial Label 8 Spellbinders.
There are 7 cards with this one stamp and each one is so different from the other. Hope you are inspired to use a stamp like this one! Believe it or not, I have more to come :)

By the way, if you are curious about the next Virginia's View Challenge, please click here for fun hints! I think you will LOVE next month's theme!
Thanks so much for stopping by! 

14 comments:

Jacqueline said...

This must be my favorite card EVER, that you have made, it's simply stunning!! Thanks for sharing your passion for creativity!!

Sheila H said...

The DPs are fabulous. I love the bold butterfly against the subtle tone on tone background. The partial die with the sentiment is very pretty with the lace and faux stitching. Your creativity is absolutely amazing, Virginia. I love your lessons :)

Cindy C. said...

Very lovely BG and the red butterfly is stunning!! You really had fun using this stamp, haven't you?! All beautiful cards Virginia!

Harriet said...

Each card is so lovely. Virginia you have outdone yourself.

Shelly said...

So pretty...sigh...

lenny said...

Very pretty... love the color combo and design!!
It looks like a difficult stamp to use ... but you rocked it again!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Beautiful! I love how you spotlighted the butterfly. Gorgeous!

Linda R said...

Your card here is beautiful. I just love how you fussy cute that butterfly. Such a great idea.

Hugs~

alexandra s.m. said...

I love this take so much Virginia! and that background is simply magical!!

Alanna said...

This is beautiful. You have really made some wonderful cards with this set.

~amy~ said...

Wow, looks marvelous!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love the background you created with that stamp, Virginia! Love the lace detail too!!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Wow!!! These are incredible! I love seeing how one stamp can create so many different projects and looks!

cm said...

Oh my...outstandingly gorgeous. I love this!!
c