Hello! I have acquired some new (to me) goodies lately and I thought it would be fun to share the process with you.
The reasons I made this card are as follows:
~to use the new Avery Elle stamp set (Write It)
~to try using a few Gelatos that I bought with Michael's coupon
~to stretch my Simon Says Stamp (heart shape die)
~to join the fun over Moxie Fab World's Handwriting Challenge
~to use some more stencil and embossing paste
Here we go....
1. Use a post-it note (I used free sticky Tylenol paper) to make a die cut and use the negative part
2. Apply Gelatos within the heart die, rub and blend the colors with a wet finger and dry baby wipe
3. Fix the blending and be extremely careful not to mess up the blending
note: Do use card stock of good quality (Neenah card stock was used here)
4. Once the ink is nicely blended, emboss the sentiment in black
5. Assemble the card stock and add some sequins
6. Blend the Gelatos with white Wendy Vecchi Embossing Paste and add three little hearts
Well, it was a lot of fun to create this card. I hope that you enjoy seeing the process.
You are seriously awesome to stop by my blog :)