Saturday, May 17, 2014

StampNation Guest Design over Penny Black Blog!

Happy Saturday!
Today I have a special guest design appearance over Penny Black! It was part of my StampNation
guest design. How cool is that?
Penny Black has an amazing selections of stamps, dies and stencils from detailed flower images, vintage style to graphic and fun and whimsy...I chose this set called “Cupcake Day”!
http://pennyblackinc.com/display_item.php?PID=7866&CAT=RSslapstickcling
 You can create any styles to suit the special occasion. In this card “You Make My Heart Smile”, I applied Gelatos with water to create the colorful background and stripes. I also added twines and some hearts ( stenciled with embossing paste)”
The comment feature in this post has been turned off.
Please stop by Penny Black blog to leave me your feedback/comments. StampNation is doing 2 one-month subscriptions Giveaway over PB Blog!
<A HREF="http://www.cartville.com/app/?Clk=5275151" > StampNation Membership </A>
Thanks so much for stopping by!