Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Altenew Guest Design (Week 4)

Altenew
Hello! It is my 4th week over Altenew. What can I say? I had an absolute blast playing with the new stamps! Here I am sharing two of the 6 cards I made for Altenew. Yes, a whopping 6!

This one calls for mixing the stamps up and paper-piecing.
wishing you luck, peace and happiness

I pieced each part separately because when you actually fold the Origami paper, it should be not the same part of the paper. Make sense?

close-up-001
This is definitely one of my favorite cards that I created with Altenew. 
Happy Day

Please you simply MUST stop by Altenew to check out my other projects. 
Close up
 I would appreciate if you can leave me your feedback over Altenew.
 I wish you a happy day!

16 comments:

Barb said...

Is there any style you can't do?! This is so beautiful, Virginia! I love the pretty colors and fabulous ribbon!

donna mikasa said...

You absolutely rocked your GD spot, Virginia! Because of you, I ordered some stamps out of my "comfort zone" (FLOWERS!!) and I can't wait to get them. Beautiful job, as always!

Petti said...

Great inspirations!

conil said...

Saw Alenew's post. Was incredibly impressed with what you did with their stamps sets. Just lovely.

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous creations!!!

Sheila H said...

Virginia, your creativity is endless - love your cards!

Deepti said...

So beautiful and so inspiring :)

Shelly said...

Love, love, love!!! And I'm headed on over! ;)

Annette Allen said...

GORGEOUS cards..

Lynn said...

ABsolutely beautiful Virginia. Love them both...but you know how much I love flowers so the second is my favorite.

Nora N. said...

Um Virginia. I want to be you when I grow up! What STUNNING cards!! I love the first one with the pieced origami stamp. I also love how you used the flowers. I just made a card with these flowers the other day and your card makes it look so easy. I found it NOT to be that way. Stunning, stunning, stunning!! I am LOVING how you are using these stamps!!

Dawn Turley said...

Totally stunning. Really love the second card. Just beautiful

Barb Ghig said...

Your cards are so gorgeous, Virginia...I'm speechless! I hope you don't mind that I'll be CASE'ing them very soon, too! Love them both...and I'm off to Altenew to leave some love there!

~amy~ said...

LOVE everything...You're seriously rockin' the Altenew sets!

Sue McRae said...

Love how you used these stamps...I need to add the Origami one to my wish list!

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful cards!