Thursday, June 12, 2014

Botanical Notes--Again!?

Can you take one more Botanical Notes card? I sure hope so :)
  What inspired me to make this card? You are going to laugh when you hear this....
I was watching the French Open a few days ago and I loved Maria Sharapova's and Canada's Eugenie Bouchard's tennis outfits in the semi-final match. 
Sharapova beat Eugenie and ended up winning the French Open. It was a great game to watch. I hope Eugenie will go on to become the next BIG tennis star!

What can I say? Even when I watch tennis, I can't help thinking about making cards!
You are amazing
 The colors that you see on this card were all inked with distress ink and Pale Tomato (Hero Arts). I love this combo. The butterfly was stamped over an alcohol inked paper. I love how this turned out. Thanks for stopping by!

17 comments:

Barb said...

I love how this one turned out too, Virginia - one of my faves! So very pretty! ♥

P.S. I sent you a Flickr message. :)

Lynn said...

I love seeing how you were inspired. I agree..fabulous colors and a gorgeous card.

Sheila H said...

Your dynamic color combo reminds me of sunset :) I love this.

Susi Kelly said...

Another fabulous card with this stamp! Love the vibrant colour combo, and yes, Canadian Tennis stars ROCK!!! lol

Kristie Goulet said...

Another gorgeous card, Virginia! I love how you were inspired.

Shelly said...

Sooo pretty!...sigh...

Miriam Prantner said...

The inking is just so gorgeous! It glows!!!

conil said...

Oooh, I love this color combo, too. Another perfect score with this stamp.

Piali Biswas said...

Love this card!!! WOW!!!! Each and every creation with this stamp is AMAZING!!! You're so talented!!

Happy Dance said...

Love your inspiration! Isn't great how our minds can translate images to our cards?! This is beautiful, and I'll never tire of seeing how wonderfully you use this set. So pretty. Bev

SiskiyouSue said...

It has been lots of fun to see all the ways you have used this stamp, very good reminder that stamps are more versatile than they seem. Love every one of your botanical notes!

Dotty Jo x said...

Yummy colours, Jo x

Cindy C. said...

So very pretty, love where you got the inspirations!! :)

rcwidow (Linda) said...

Another amazing card!

Lea Lawson said...

This is so pretty! I love the orange inking around the stamped block!!

Lyndal said...

LOL Just goes to show you can get inspiration from anywhere!

alexandra s.m. said...

YEAH! I love your creative prompt, almost as much as I love your take on it!
Genius! Once again your talent blows my mind!!