Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Guest Design for Altenew (Week 1)

Altenew 
Today is a VERY special day. I am absolutely honored and delighted to guest design for Altenew Stamp. When Tasnim sent me the guest design e-mail, I almost fell off the chair! Back in April, when Altenew started the launch of their stamps, I attempted to order some of the stamps and they were SOLD OUT on the same day! I know I was not the only one that had experienced that!! So I put it on my wish list. And now...guest design!? Why, YES! 

The anticipation of getting these stamp was building up....and finally they arrived just last week! I was worried that I would not do the stamps justice. I had planned on doing a theme every Wednesday.

This week's theme is "Flower Power"
Here is one of the many projects. close-up
  And did you know that there is a Tag/Scrapling Challenge over Virginia's View Challenge?
(this card doesn't have a recycle item though)
Happy birthday Tag

Please stop by Altenew and leave your comment and feedback. I think you will love what you see....because I love what I created!
Thanks so much for stopping by!

24 comments:

~amy~ said...

congrats and ALL of your projects are absolutely gorgeous Virginia!

Cindy C. said...

Way to go Virginia!!! Love the bright and vibrant colours on both card and tag!! Going to check the Altenew blog soon!!

conil said...

Your card is fantabulous...(yes I know that's not a word, but it's how I felt when I saw your card). Love the color on the tag, as well.

LauraJane:) said...

YAY! I'm so excited to see what you do with all your ALTENEW stamps!
Painter flowers is the most beautiful floral set out there! It conveys such nostalgia in its design.

Alanna said...

Congrats on the guest designer spot. And your card is simply stunning. Those flowers are just gorgeous. I can't wait to see what else you do with their stamps.

Annette Allen said...

yay for guest designing.. your fabulous and so are your projects.. awesome designing..

Barb said...

Yippe!!! So happy for you, V! Congratulations!!! Those flowers on your card are stunning and I love your design - so beautiful! Fabulous tag too - love those colors! ♥

Lalo said...

WOW pretty, pretty!!!

Nora N. said...

I LOVE your card and that pretty tag. I just received both of these sets last week myself. I haven't had time to use them yet but I am loving what you created. Fabulous design!

Sheila H said...

Very pretty tag, Virginia. Your card is gorgeous.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Congrats on the guest design slot, Virginia!! Just love your gorgeous card and tag!!

alexandra s.m. said...

Oh my! I want these flowers!!!
You did them more than justice my Friend!
I for one, will purchase the stamps thanks to your beautiful card!
Love your tag too (mine is ready ;)
HUgs~

Dawn Turley said...

what a stunning card Virginia...and your tag is awesome too. Just love the beautifully coloured roses.

Shelly said...

Woohoo!!! Congrats, Virginia! Stunning projects! Love!

Carol McCready said...

Congrats on the guest designer spot.
Fabulous card & tag. Love the colors.

Ginny said...

These cards are out of this world gorgeous!! Wow - wow-wow!!! They left me totally speechless....and inspired!!! (also, thanks so much for your support of Cristina - you have no idea how much we both appreciate it!)

Jean said...

Your cards are fantastic! Great use of the stamps and the colors you chose make these stamps sing!

Joni nina Andaya said...

Love all the inking Virginia :) So Pretty!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

SWOON and congrats V!!!!

donna mikasa said...

I knew you would rock it,
I knew you would rock it!
Didn't I tell you???

Kristie Goulet said...

Congratulations on the guest spot! You rocked these stamps. So pretty!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Congrats on ur guest design spot!!!! Sorry to hear u had to wait for the stamps (being sold out) but it worked out perfectly!!!!

Love love love your flower card! Gorgeous colors!!!! And that tag is super fun! Love the background!!! Fab as always!!!! Love x100000000!

Thanks for stopping by the WG blog and leaving me love! You rock!

Nonni said...

That flower card is STUNNING. These stamps are beautiful and I love your take. xxx

Martha said...

OH, Virginia, your card & tag are simply gorgeous! I love the pretty colors!