Sunday, June 1, 2014

Virginia's View Challenge #4

Can you believe that June is HERE? That means it's time for another exciting challenge over Virginia's View Challenge!!! Yay!
I am super excited to do this challenge since the theme is true and dear to my heart. Not only do you get to create a tag or scrapling, you will also incorporate a recycled item into your design.
 COOL, huh? I think so, too! 

Here's what I created for this challenge.
tag (V. V. Challenge #4)

There is a 16-step tutorial about the making of this tag. Please head over Virginia's View Challenge and check out all the details. I hope that you will dive in and join the fun! 

Thanks for stopping by!  

9 comments:

Dotty Jo x said...

Stunning work Virginia, Jo x

Arlene said...

Stunning as usual!

Alanna said...

Wow this is amazing. So much detail. I hope I can manage to play along this month.

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous tag, Virginia! So many beautiful details, and I love all the texture! Off to check out the details for the new challenge!

Handmade Cards by Archana said...

Very beautiful tag! I will surely try to play along this month!

donna mikasa said...

That is one gorgeous tag! 16 steps? Oh my!

alexandra s.m. said...

What a BEAUTY!!
It's a great challenge but very intimidating when you post such a master piece!
Thank You my Friend!

cm said...

Whoa! See what I mean about your creativity? Seriously - who else has offered such a challenge! I'm going to "make" some scraplings if I don't have some already lingering...and tags! Super amazing: the challenge and YOU!!
c

Joni nina Andaya said...

Beautiful! Awesome inspiration :)