Tuesday, July 1, 2014

An Announcement and Virginia's View Challenge #5

Hello stamping friends! I am thrilled to announce that I will be officially joining StampNation
as a design Team member as of today!!!! Here is the post that will go live in the late morning.
http://www.cartville.com/app/?af=1590582
 When the founder of StampNation Catherine Pooler asked me to join the DT, I was absolutely thrilled! The reason that prompted me to be part of it is that there is no place like StampNation. It is such a happy, fun and encouraging place for stampers. Being part of this “Stamping family” is a dream come true. I am looking forward to sharing ideas in my regular feature “Virginia’s Stamp Clinic”!
http://www.cartville.com/app/?af=1590582
You will continue to see my sneak peeks here in my blog posts about StampNation.
  So that is my BIG announcement... :)

Next, we are going on with the Virginia's View Challenge! Yup, I know, I am a busy bee!
A brand new challenge is happening over Virginia's View Challenge. You use it, you love it and you keep buying it....it's Die Cut!  I have three cards over Virginia's View Challenge
that I made with Avery Elle's Elle-Ments Dies !

 One thing about this month's challenge is that other than the Simon Says Stamp $25 Gift voucher for the top winner (from Top 10 Favorite), one lucky winner will be randomly chosen from this month's entries to win Avery Elle's Elle-ments Die (valued at $28 US)--courtesy of the wonderful Avery Elle Stamps! The more you enter, the more chance to win! I hope that you get your dies out to play!

I am ending this post with a sincere "thanks" card. close-up (2)
 I have some fun things planned in the next few days, please come back to check them out!

Thanks so much for stopping by.

29 comments:

Jean said...

Fabulous news, Virginia! Looking forward to more of your gorgeous creations!

Niki G said...

Congrats Virginia! Looking forward to your creations and playing along with the challenge!

Dawn Turley said...

Congratulations Virginia. Very exciting news for you. You will be very busy. So happy for you!

Isha Gupta said...

Whoohoo! Huge congrats Virginia! Way to go...you are going to ROCK this :)

Lynn said...

Fabulous news and I'm looking forward to playing along with your challenge Virginia. Gorgeous inspiration.

rcwidow (Linda) said...

Big congrats! Will have to check it out.

Kristie Goulet said...

YAY! So excited to have you join the SN Dream Team and start your own spot in The Classroom! Looking forward to your first lesson. xo

Shelly said...

How awesome is this?!!...Congrats!!! :) And I just love your cards for challenge #5! ;)

~amy~ said...

congrats! Love your cards and the new challenge!

Sheila H said...

Congratulations on your new DT appointment, Virginia! Your die cut cards are wonderful.

joy said...

Congratulations, Virginia! Catherine is a lucky gal to have you as a member of her team. Way to go!!

Linda Wilkinson said...

Oh Virginia so happy that you are staying with us at StampNation! Can;t wait to see all the things that you are going to share with us yeah ♥

Clare Nemeth said...

Congratulations Virginia. I look forward to your creations and challenges! StampNation ROCKS and so do you! Perfect match!!

Sharon Salerno said...

So excited to hear the news! Welcome and looking forward to your classroom.

Miriam Prantner said...

Yay Virginia! What a great fit for you! Congratulations on the new DT!!!

Barb said...

Oh, my gosh, I am so happy for you, V! YIPPEE!! Big congrats!!!!

Also looking forward to the new challenge - yay! ♥

Barb Ghig said...

CONGRATS on your new DT spot at StampNation, Virginia! I love that you chose “Virginia’s Stamp Clinic” as the title for your feature, too! I joined a few weeks ago, so I will definitely be seeing you there!

Off to check out the new challenge :-)

Charlene said...

Congrats Virginia!! You deserve it and will be an awesome addition! LOVE your die cut card ,great design!!

donna mikasa said...

Woo hooo! So happy for you, Virginia! You are one busy bee, and both of your cards are ah-mazing! My dies and I are looking forward to the new challenge!

Laura Norris said...

Woot Woot!! Way to go Virginia. How exciting and you will be a wonderful addition to the team.

Nora N. said...

Congratulations Virginia!! Such an exciting announcement!!! I hope this doesn't mean you won't blog anymore. I love your posts!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Virginia, yay for you and you know you will be a fabulous addition at StampNation! Catherine is very lucky to have you!

Sue McRae said...

Big congrats on your exciting news Virginia!

Cris G said...

Yay, Virginia, really good news, big congratulations!
Thank you for all the tutorials and beautiful cards you share, they are priceless.

Deepti said...

Congratulations on the happy news and as always I love ur cards and the new challenge, hope to play along soon !

alexandra s.m. said...

BRAVO dear Virginia!
I do not know how you manage to do it all but then again, you always surprise us!
Wonderful new Challenge also. You are so so creative!

aaga said...

Congrats, Virginia! :))

Loly Borda-Towery said...

Yay! Fabulous news Virginia, congrats

Arlene said...

YAH! Fabulous news.