Wednesday, July 2, 2014

StampNation Challenge

Today marks my first DT assignment for StampNation. 

Over StampNation, there is a weekly challenge to keep your creative juices flowing and to inspire you! The theme for this week is Red, White & Blue

Here is the inspiration photo
Here is a snippet of what the DT created.

I took this chance and created a masculine card.
If you would like more information about this, Click Here for StampNation Details
<A HREF="http://www.cartville.com/app/?Clk=5275151" > StampNation Membership </A>
 Nora N. left a sweet comment yesterday:
Congratulations Virginia!! Such an exciting announcement!!! I hope this doesn't mean you won't blog anymore. I love your posts!!
My answer: " Nora, your comment makes me smile! As long as I have decent creations, I will definitely continue to share here in this blog!"
The comment feature in this post has been disabled.
Please stay tune for my blog post tomorrow.... I have a summer giveaway coming up.
Thanks so much for stopping by!