Saturday, August 16, 2014

Another Clicking Cameras Challenge Card

I am sharing another card that I made for Moxie Fab World's Clicking Cameras Challenge.

Here is my first one, if you missed seeing it.
I used the same stamp Looks Good  (Hero Arts).  The sentiment is from I Heart Art ( Paper Smooches)
You add color to my life
This card was prompted by my new acquisition of new Neon Inks (Imagine Crafts). I've got all 7 of them! I thought it would be fun to use all the colors with the Polaroid image. I did some masking and then swiped all the ink pads to create the colorful background. The clips are from Fancy Pants.

Well, that's all folks! 
Thanks for stopping by! 

14 comments:

Barb said...

Such a fun card, Virginia! I love those neon colors against the black and white patterned panel! And your embellishments look so cool! ♥

Niki G said...

So fun Virginia and those clips are such cool embellies! Love how well those ink colors blended.

Dawn Turley said...

super card Virginia. The fancy clips are great with those really bright cheerful colours.

Brenda said...

Great card Virginia and I love your embellishments!

~amy~ said...

Looks amazing...aren't those neon inks fun?!

Tracey McNeely said...

This is so cool Virginia, love your neon swipes and the clips!!

Sheila H said...

Cute card, Virginia! The neons pop against the black and white DP. The clips are darling :)

Kathy (krolski) said...

I love the rainbow of colors with that great greeting! Awesome card, Virginia! Hope you and your family are well! xoxo. :)

conil said...

The neon backsground is so vibrant against the polaroid frame. Love the little paperclip tag, too.

Arlene said...

Love that COLOR! Fun card!

Bellule said...

Superbe carte colorée, j'aime beaucoup !!
Bises.

Shelly said...

This is AWESOME!!! Love it!

Cris G said...

Great card, Virginia! Love the yummy colors against the black.

terisplace said...

Rainbow = big swoon!
And super dig your card too!