Monday, August 25, 2014

Garden Note

Hello! I am popping in to share a quick card. This stamp called Garden Letter is quite detailed and ornate. If you love floral collage, this is another great stamp to try!
I had made a card previously with pattern paper (see here)and today's card has a part with colored card stock (the coral color)
<A HREF="http://www.cartville.com/app/?Clk=5275151" > StampNation Membership </A>

This was a project that I shared over StampNation. If you have never heard of StampNation please click here to find out.  I am actually in this StampNation video!
Garden Notes
I partially cut out the image and let the background color shine through along with the gold embossing. It's something different, huh?

Over StampNation, I have a regular feature called Virginia's Stamp Clinic where I explore the possibilities of using stamps. I hope to continue with this series in the Fall.
Click Here for Membership and Benefits
Thanks for stopping by!

16 comments:

Sheila H said...

Your partial cut technique is unique and creates a lovely picture, Virginia. The colors are soft but have great impact. Sequins are getting to be a signature embellishment for you :) The butterfly pops nicely.

Lynn said...

The detail on the stamps is beautiful...and your intricate cutting is the perfect extra touch.

Sarah Gray said...

I love the way you take these ornate stamps apart and show their versatility - the gold embossing looks lovely with the soft coral/peach!

crafty creations said...

Beautiful card with lovely soft colours - the way you have fussy cut it is amazing and one for my book

Have a great day

x Hilda

Miriam Prantner said...

Love that partial cutting! And love the color of the card stock beneath!

Shelly said...

Gorgeous, Virginia! Love!

Tracey McNeely said...

Simply gorgeous Virginia, love the detail of your embossing.

Annette Allen said...

gorgeous card..

conil said...

Beautiful. The collage against that fabulous color is amazing. The gold is the perfect touch.

LauraJane:) said...

Another beauty!

Charlene said...

Another stunning take on this wonderful stamp!

Barb Ghig said...

Such a great idea with this stamp, Virginia! I love the soft peach background with gold embossing...it's so pretty!

GeeCee said...

Yup...you did it again! Beautiful card Virginia!! Looks like it has a bit of an asian flair too :) I love the gold embossing. Thank you for sharing. -glenna

keren said...

Such a lovely idea- love the restful peach colour coming through. Great card! xx

Jacqueline said...

This is so very pretty, Virginia!!

Melissa F said...

I love your stamp clinic on StampNation Virginia! It's the first thread I check when I login. You are a wonderful teacher and provide lots of inspiration with your creative ideas and techniques, thank you so much!