Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge #277


wed-newchallenge-header
Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge !! Thank you for joining us for the Summer Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too :-)
This week the challenge is...

Back to School

We are showcasing My Favorite Things this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see them used :-)

For my project, I used Pure Innocence (It's a Sign). The girl image is so sweet... I am not really into doll images, but Pur innocence image is the rare exception for me.
Hello School
I decorate the card with MFT Mini wavy Pennants  with some pattern paper. I hand-stitched the little pennant in pink and white. I used the drak grey paper Basic Grey's Fresh Cut for  "chalkboard". It was easy to emboss the sentiment in white, cut out the image and then paper-piece it. Voila! I also added some tiny random sequins (Pretty Pink Posh). They really make the design more enchanting and magical... It's been a while since I did serious copic-coloring. I am not great at it, but I think it's a PASS! LOL
I hope you like it!

As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!
50dollar_voucher_600px
So now it's YOUR turn ! Happy Crafting !!
There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog , if you haven't subscribed by email you may want to so you don't miss out 
SSS_checkoutnewblog

You have until Wed  8am Eastern Time to join in :-)
I can't wait to see what you create!
Thanks for stopping by! Your comments always make me smile!

22 comments:

Harriet said...

Virginia.....your card is charming. I like the innocent little girl -- made me smile.

Barb said...

It's adorable, V! I love your banner! ♥

Alanna said...

Super cute card. I love the banner and the sequins.

Jingle said...

This is so sweet! I love the scattered sequins!

Caryn said...

The banner is so gorgeous - great card.
Caryn xxx

Annette Allen said...

oh my that little banner is adorable and love that little girl.. great coloring

Lin said...

Love that you stamped her on notebook paper, Virginia! The sequins and banners are perfect additions!

Daniela Dobson said...

This is so cute!! Love the banners.

Heidi Brawley said...

Love your super cute creation!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love that you stamped her on patterned paper and colored her with that light wash and great little banner!

Lisa said...

This is adorable!!

conil said...

Your Copic coloring is more than a pass. The little blackboard and pennant are adorable. Love that stitching on the banner. As usual, great attention to detail.

Heather said...

An adorable card Virginia, I love the cute image and great 'chalkboard' - your multi shape and coloured banner is stunning!!

hugs
Heather xx

Charlene said...

Adorable!! The banner is so cute and the little girl image is sweet!

Robin K. said...

Love all the special details Virginia! Especially the colorful banner!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute, love the banner.
luv
Debby

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Virginia :-) I love this little girl stamped directly onto the notepaper,,, very cute idea and the stitched banner and sequins are gorgeous :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Deepti said...

Awwww how adorable :) love the sweet pattern paper banner !

Stephanie Leykauf said...

Sweet coloring & design! I love the stitching too :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Adorable card Virginia!! Such a sweet image and cute banner!!

hugs...

Teresa Kline said...

hi Virginia! I adore the colorful banner..super cute card! hope you have a wonderful weekend!

sparkle & shine *~*

Sheila H said...

Sweet card, Virginia! And your coloring is lovely.