Wednesday, August 6, 2014

StampNation Sneak Peek and a TAG (my David turns 20!)

This is my 2nd post for the day, you can click here for Simon Says Stamp or scroll down.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.cartville.com/app/?Clk=5275151
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A sample of all the DT and guest designer Gayatri's projects.

Here is a sneak peek of my DT project for StampNation.
Please click here for membership and benefits.
As you may have noticed, there is a membership fee of $9 US per month. But to think of all the videos, tutorials and forums that you can share/access, it is definitely something to consider!

Today is a big day in our household. My son David is turning 20! He is no longer a TEEN (LOL)!
 I must say that I am so proud of the wonderful young man that he has become. I am giving him this cool tag that I made!!  

Edited: I am entering this to Tim Holtz's 12 tags of 2014 Challenge (August)
U ROCK!
Supplies: Tim Holtz Stencil (Cargo), Label Love (Altenew), Distress inks, White Embossing powder (Stampendous), Winnie and Walter (Rectangles and Triangle) , sequins (Pretty Pink Posh)

Happy 20th Birthday, David!  
  Thanks so much for stopping by!

21 comments:

Barb said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID!!!!!!!

Love your awesome tag, Virgina! Bet David loved it too! So fun to see all those cute pics of him! ♥

Miriam Prantner said...

What a fun tag, he'll love it! Happy Birthday to David! You guys have a lot of milestones in the summer!

joy said...

20 is a great age to be!! Happy Birthday to David! Love the tag you made for him, Virginia.

Sheila H said...

Virginia, I wish David the happiest of birthdays! Your tag is so festive - perfect for a special birthday.

rcwidow (Linda) said...

Happy birthday to David! You should be proud of him.

Lisa said...

Happy birthday to your David, awesome tag!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Happy Birthday David! It is amazing how fast time goes, love the cool tag you made for him. Love all the fabulous projects at StampNation today!

Carol McCready said...

Happy 20th to David.

~amy~ said...

Happy Birthday to David!
What a fun tag...it's perfect and LOVE the photo collage...they grow up so quickly, don't they?

Catherine Pooler said...

Happy Birthday to David! :) What a cool collage!

Dotty Jo x said...

Happy birthday David! Twenty??? How did that happen? Well done to you too Mom, Jo x

Lynn said...

Happy birthday to your amazing, talented and handsome David! Super fun tag for him Virginia and a big congrats to you and Dr. John for raising an amazing young man.

Harriet said...

Virginia, Your talent continues to amaze me. Happy day to David...loved the photos.

Petti said...

Happy birthday!

conil said...

Cool tag. YOU CANNOT HAVE A 20 YEAR OLD SON. I've seen your picture and think this must be a mistake. No with a 20 year old looks that good.

Lin said...

LOVE this collage of David as he has grown! A belated Happy Birthday to him! My Mom and both sisters were both born in August, too!

Charlene said...

Congrats to your David!! Love the pics :-)

Barb Ghig said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe how late I am in saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAVID!!! I love your collage of photos of your beautiful son...what a great smile he has!

David ~ I hope you had a really fun birthday, and that ALL of your birthday wishes come true!!!

Love, Love, Love your fun tag, Virginia! Such a clever design!

mimijudy1975 said...

Happy Belated Birthday,David ,sorry I'm a few days late. You are a wonderful son and brother.I know your family is very proud of you. Best wishes for a very happy year as you go into your 20's. Blessings to you !

Cornelia W said...

Happy birthday to your son! Enticing sneak peak!

Cris G said...

Yay! Happy belated birthday to David, the 6th August is my husband's birthday, too :). They are almost twins, with a tiny little difference of 30 something years... peanuts.