Friday, August 1, 2014

Virginia's View Challenge # 6

 Happy August!
August 1st also means it's time for a new Virginia's View Challenge!
This month's challenge is a fun and creative one! Since we are in the middle of summer, why not get in shape to fit into that bikini outfit...yes, we are talking about SHAPE cards!
For this very special occasion, I made a VIDEO for you (see You Tube)!
 I explained the whole process of making this card. AND there is a special guest appearance of someone famous....hmmm....
  

It's time to get creative with your die cut, Silhouette, Cricut....or any hand drawn shapes that your heart desires! Please give a thumbs up over You Tube if you would like to see more videos from me!
relax
Thanks for stopping by! 

18 comments:

Alanna said...

What a fun card Virginia. I love that you made a beach ball.

ManKo said...

what a great idea!

Dawn Turley said...

Great video Virginia. Fabulous idea for your challenge. Can you believe it's the 6th one already!

Sheila H said...

Perfect summer card, Virginia!

Deepti said...

What a fun and fab beach ball card :)

Carol McCready said...

What a great card. Perfect invitation for my niece's birthday party.

Sacy said...

I love your videos, please keep them coming! The card is darling.

alexandra s.m. said...

What a fun new challenge Virginia and of course you're card is AMAZING ;)

Shelly said...

Love this!

Miriam Prantner said...

What a fun card! I love the colors for you ball and the 'sand'.

Lisa K said...

Great card! Great video. I love how you explain and are using simple supplies.

Charlene said...

Awesome video Virginia, love the card, so fun!

Laura B. said...

LOLOLOL, I nearly spit out my chex mix when I heard you do your mickey mouse voice!!!! I LOVE IT! Keep the comedy coming, friend! Totally adorable beach ball card! I love this theme!

Rosy Newlun said...

How sweet! Very cute beach ball/beach scene!! Love the torn cork for the sand. Looking forward to your next video, and hoping you will do your Donald Duck imitation :D

donna mikasa said...

Oh, I love shaped cards! I'm gonna love this challenge and I love your beach ball card! (And your MM imitation was pretty cool, too!)

Anita in France said...

What a fun beach scene, Virginia ... such a great idea for a shaped card! Anita :)

LauraJane:) said...

You do impressions! HA! It REALLY sounds good in 2x speed setting.The kiddos got a good giggle:)
Super FUN beach ball...looking forward to the challenge and all the entries:)

mimijudy1975 said...

Virginia,you make a wonderful video. I love that you give such clear information on how you created your card. The tiny stickle dots look just like 'jewels. Thanks for all you share.