Saturday, August 30, 2014

You're So Cool

Hello! I am sharing a cool card today. Well, the images are cool ...
Ice Cream Dream
 Ice Cream Dream

I had lots of fun playing with Peerless Watercolor.
you're so cool
I am never really into coloring images, but these watercolors really make you want to color. all. the time.

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is still going on (anything Goes), have you played yet?  Hope you are enjoying the last bit of summer. It all flies by so quickly!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

17 comments:

conil said...

This card looks delicious and cool. What a fun way to spend the day...coloring.

Shelly said...

Total, YUM!!! LOVE.IT.

Barb said...

Trying to enjoy every, single minute of the warmer weather while it lasts!

Love those adorable ice creams, Virginia! Fab water coloring! ♥

Lisa said...

Very fun and very cute!!

Bobby said...

Great watercoloring, Virginia. This card is yummy.

~amy~ said...

Very cool!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love that gorgeous watercoloring!

Laura Norris said...

This is so cool!!

Barb Ghig said...

I really love the bright, bold colors you chose for your ice cream bars, Virginia! Such a charming summer card! I hope you're enjoying the last bit of summer, as well!

Dawn Turley said...

very cool Virginia. Nice card.

Lynn said...

This cards looks yummy enough to eat!

Sarah Gray said...

Love the bright colours on your ice creams, Virginia! A mouth watering card :)

Deepti said...

Such a fun happy summery card :) love it !

Carol McCready said...

Very fun. Love the colors.

Nicole Parmentier said...

Cool!! I love the splattering in the bg!

Nora N. said...

How adorable!! I love the watercoloring on this. The pops look delicious!! I have the peerless in my basket but still on the fence. I own SO MANY other watercolor supplies that I am not sure I can justify another!!

Sheila H said...

Your water coloring is first rate, Virginia! The ice cream looks totally yummy :)