Friday, September 5, 2014

A Reminder: Virginia's View Challenge (Pattern Paper)

Hello! I am popping in to share a card with lots of pattern paper...

Have you played the latest Pattern Paper challenge over Virginia's View?
 My "secret weapon" for this design is the Avery Elle's Custom Panel Elements. I got this paper pad from My Mind's Eyes. It is an old set, but I love the chic colors and patterns. The only special thing I did was a bit of quilling. It's fun to incorporate quilling into the design.
I knew that I need something something to dress up the card.  I stamped the sentiment from Altenew's Label love.  Add silver thread and silver confetti (Pretty Pink Posh). Done!

There is still lots of time to enter the pattern paper challenge! Don't forget to have FUN!
I hope that your September is going well. Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Dawn Turley said...

fabulous use of your PP. I have around paper packs - seem to hoard it not use it.

LauraJane:) said...

Quilling:)

Barb Ghig said...

What a great idea to add quilling to your card, Virginia! I love how you created your pattern with the AE elements and these pretty papers, too!

Sheila H said...

The quilling adds a nice pop to all your patterned papers, Virginia!

Charlene said...

Great use of the pp! I wish I had some extra time to play...I have so much paper I need to use! This is a great challenge and hopefully I'll have some time on Sunday to make a card :-)I love what you did with the circles, and the added touch on the center!

conil said...

This must be an fun paper pad. Love the colors and that flower center is terrific.

Cindy C. said...

You found the perfect way to dress up for all those pretty papers!!

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

So PRETTY!!!