Monday, September 22, 2014

A Video for CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog Feature

Hey friends! Today is my turn over CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog.
Can you believe that I was crazy to do a video after my big trip...I didn't think that was going to happen. BUT with the new CAS-ual Fridays Stamps' new release, I felt so inspired! So here you go!

Video link:  Christmas Card with Non-Traditional Pattern Paper

Soon it will be Christmas Day
soon it will be Christmas Day
Supplies: Sleigh Bells and Bell Tag Fri-Dies, Studio Calico, silver confetti (Pretty Pink Posh)

About this card: I used Peerless watercolors to add the rich colors to the wreath. Gold embossing, gold strings and gold colors are prefect for fall.  
on this Thanksgiving...
About this card: First I stamped the pinecones in the corner. I stamped the lightest shade first with Mint colors. Then I added the darker green to the design.
Season's Greetings
Please leave me your comments and feedback over CAS-ual Fridays Stamps (see here). If you can give me a thumbs-up/comment over my video here, that will be extra AWESOME!
Thanks for stopping by!

14 comments:

Annette Allen said...

love this time of year... all of these cards are gorgeous.. lovely designing..

Phyllis Strickland said...

Your work is amazing, I always am delighted to see a new post on your blog!

Deepti said...

These are awesome holiday cards :) I loved your video too !

Cindy C. said...

Wow very pleasing projects Virginia!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Beautiful cards! I love the silver thread you used to hang the ornaments, but that second card is my favorite. The colors are so rich!

Brenda & Ian said...

Delightfully well done & organized video. That in itself is difficult!!!

Love the ornament card, especially all your helpful hints along the way.

Lisa said...

Wonderful cards Virginia!!

Barb Ghig said...

Three really gorgeous cards, Virginia! They are all so unique, and I really love the papers you chose for the ornaments...so pretty!

Thanks so much for another great video! I'm really enjoying them so much :)

Barb said...

Loved the video, Virginia and your cards are ALL fabulous! You are so creative in your designs and colors! ♥

Kelly Latevola said...

Oh my goodness so much loveliness in one post! Those bells are darling! Your watercoloring is amazing. i mean look at that wreath?! You're right the gold was perfect. I super love the contrast of your red sentiment against the soft blue on your last card. Simply amazing Virginia!!

alexandra s.m. said...

I love your videos Virginia ;)
Beautiful cards indeed!

donna mikasa said...

Love watching your videos, Virginia! Feels like I'm crafting with you! My favorite part was when you tossed the confetti on the card for placement. Genius!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love your video Virginia! Thanks for the tips!

Laura B. said...

Loved watching your video, my dear! I think these non-traditional pattern papers look so pretty with the ornament die. I couldn't help but notice your pretty nails. I love that subtle color you have on there so much!