Thursday, September 11, 2014

Catherine Pooler's House Warming Party!

Hello! I am back to my regular StampNation post....today I am sharing some news about the SN founder Catherine Pooler's House Warming party! After months of planning and preparation, Catherine's blog redesign is finally up and running.  If you haven't checked it out, stop by to see all of the new features her site has to offer. It's so beautifully done!

 In celebration of the new and improved Catherine Pooler's Blog , we are throwing a housewarming party beginning at 9am on Sept. 10th.  
The housewarming party will run like regular challenges with a link up on Catherine's blog.  To join along, simply make a card based on the theme HOME and link it up. You get three entries for each project you link up!  Leave a comment for yet another entry to win!!

WIN?  Yes, there are prizes.  You can't have a party without prizes! You can have a three day trial for $1! Details are
here

How about a chance to win a free ONE-YEAR subscription to StampNation? Plus prizes from our sponsors Ellen Hutson, Pretty Pink Posh, CAS-ual Fridays, Winnie & Walter, Penny Black and Some Odd Girl!  

How's that for a party?  Over $300 in prizes!!!  Each Dream Team member along with our company sponsors are also giving away one-month memberships to StampNation on their blogs, so make sure you visit them and leave comments so you are entered to win.

If you don't have a blog you can still link up using the StampNation Gallery.  

Here is one of my favorite cards for the series "Virginia's Stamp Clinic" that I did last month over Stamp Nation.With the same stamps and die, I created 15 different cards in total!
#10
Supplies: Shades Dies and Textures
 by Penny Black (one of the wonderful sponsors) for this card.

I stamped the textures in assorted colors onto white card stock, then I cut them into strips and did the paper-weaving. I then used the house shape die create this CAS card.

You can check out all the information here for the three-day trial! 
So how does this $1 trial work? Subscribe to StampNation for $1 and gain full access to the site for 3 days! So you want to remain a member? WONDERFUL! Do nothing and on day #4, you will be charged the $9 membership! If you don’t want to continue? Be sure to send Catherine an email so your trial will be canceled and you will not be charged for $9.

I hope that you find this information useful and give SN a try!
I will be back for my posts from my travels!
As they say in Venice.....ciao!

21 comments:

cissi said...

What a sweet and different card, really like it.

Dawn Turley said...

too cute Virginia. I purchased a three month sub this morning. Looking forward to finding some time to have a good look around.

~amy~ said...

Love the paper weaving and can't wait for more pics!

Gerry said...

I have been anxiously waiting for your travel post!!

Sheila H said...

Love the colorful weaving :)

Miriam Prantner said...

I LOVE the weaving! What a great fill the die!

Annette Allen said...

very creative and oh so cute

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty card with that fun paper weaving!

Barb Ghig said...

You are so creative, Virginia! Your weaving is so perfect for the inside of the house, and the colors are fabulous!!!

Thanks for sharing this beautiful night time photo of Venice! I can't wait to see more...PLEASE???

Immi said...

I love the bright paper weaving - what a cool technique!

conil said...

This card is clever, clever, clever ...that says is all.

cghundley said...

Wonderful design
and technique on
your lovely card!
Carla from Utah

Beth L. said...

I love your card and the paper weaving.

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

Love the paper weaving!

Katie said...

LOVE this card!! I was hoping that you were going to take a trip, so you would share some of your awesome photos, so you could take us along w/you.

GeeCee said...

Such a cute little house! Love the paper weaving :) -glenna

CraftyPaws said...

Super cute card! I love that bright weave you did through the house. Fantastic and cheery! tfs hugs, Kristina

Shelly said...

Super sweet card, Virginia! Love it!

Greta said...

Super neat card, Virginia!

donna mikasa said...

Oh, now I want to live in a woven house! So clever, Virginia! I love the colors and texture!

Heather North said...

You were a rockstar with that series! It was so fun to see how you used the same basic supplies to create so many unique designs.