Saturday, September 20, 2014

Penny Black Collage Stamp

Hello, I am popping in to share a Christmas card! This detailed and fabulous collage stamp (Enchanted Forest) is one of the Penny Black Stamps for Christmas release.
http://shop.pennyblackinc.com/p/enchanted-forest?pp=8
It really is enchanting, isn't it?

First thing I did was to treat the white card stock with Sheer Shimmer Spritz (silver) by Tsukineko. After it dried,  I took out Distress Markers to color the detailed image. After spending good 5 minutes in coloring, I sprayed a few spritz of water...and stamp!
Believe
This is my first card with this stamp. I hope that I can come up with more ways to use this wonderful collage stamp.
 Today's random photo share...
 This handmade stationary store was amazing. We went in and browsed some and admired. I wonder if anyone bought some.  Like all things in Venice, they are expensive.
A small piazza near the market

Thanks so much for stopping by!

11 comments:

Dawn Turley said...

lovely card. Your colour scheme is awesome

keren said...

What a beautiful treatment for the stamp - your travel pics look amazing!! x

Sheila H said...

Great rustic look, Virginia - nice texture. Your phots are such fun to view.

Nicole Parmentier said...

Indeed a beautiful stamp, I love what you did with it! Great Venice photo's, I was there 20 years ago and it looks still the same!

conil said...

I, too, love that stamp and you've done it proud. Lovely, festive card.

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous card and great pics!!

Annette Allen said...

gorgeous card..

alexandra s.m. said...

How Sweet!
Love your card Virginia. I haven't had a chance to use the stamp yet but now that I see yours, my fingers are seriously itching ;o)

Miriam Prantner said...

Love this technique! Looks wonderful and I love that sentiment die!

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous card, Virginia! I love all the texture and dimension you created, and of course your design is amazing!

Thanks for some more great pics, too! Even Alexia looks like she's having fun :)

Shelly said...

Such a pretty card! And WOW! That handmade stationary looks like it would be expensive just from the pictures! lol Though, very pretty! :)